Feel like complete and utter crap!

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I dont know if its just me or a few people feel like i do!
But... for a while now iv been really not well it started with just feeling sick and drained and since iv had my son i dont eat properley i dont feel like eating and when i make a meal i just physically cant eat it cause i feel full after eating abit of it :nope:

Lately iv feelt sick/dehydrated/abdominal pain .. and iv had at least once a month loose bowels .. sorry tmi.. but i really dont know whats wrong with me and my doctors dont seem to help me either so im swamped what to do :( i just dont want to feel like this no more i feel i cant even look after my own son because im either in pain or i cant keep up with him and lately my dad has had to look after him for me or my sister has had to pick him up for me :( i feel so bad i cant be there for him and be his mum :(

Does anyone know what could be wrong with me?

hugs hun not sure what could be wrong but i still dont feel 100 per cnt since having my lo you really need to make sure you eat 5 smsll meals even if its just soup or fruit!

do you have ibs? i have since having my lo x

whats ibs?

i find that i just cant eat ill be hungry make something and then not be able to eat it :( i dont know what the abdominal pain but i get it often and its usually in the evening or early morning and its that bad i have to sit up in bed :( i think only thing i can do if its that bad is go back to the doctors but i feel they dont even care and they think i go all time :\
xx

i know now lol..

i only get it like every odd month but i dont know why its painly iv got stomach pain and abdominal pain and feeling sick but i cant be sick and i dont need to go the loo or anything its just a constant pain i have for hours and then it goes :\

hey hun dont no what to say but i have been feeling like this for a while now and struggling, i work full time too and im just utterly exhausted :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->