Feel like crap

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
So 22 weeks and I just feel like crap .... nearly constant! Is this PG related?

x

:hugs:Not sure hun. I felt pretty crap all the way through my pregnancy!

How long have you felt like this? There are some nasty tummy bugs going round.

aww hun its probably just earache and sleepyness catching up with you x

Well sleeping seems right out the window from ages ago - decent kip anyway!

Earache knocks me off my feet always has done - the PAIN has gone but its lingering and my ears still bunged up/deaf

Headaches

Not been good but not been bad since I've had no sickness etc. but really feel blerghhhhhh

I didn't sleep well from 5 weeks until the very end hun.:cry:It was one of the things that I just hated.:hissy:

Big :hugs:

I felt sh*t all the way thru with my 1st, but I hate using this cliché hun, but it will be worth it :blush:

I wouldnt keep suffering with the earache tho, that must be agony, try and rest and sleep as much as possible. Get SC to look after you.

If I have missed a thread I apologise but Id get to the Dr about the earache hun xx

Got sorted adventurely with that Kx the pain has stopped (I was waking screaming & crying) just taing its time to clear up 100% ROAR lol

Looks like the feel shit factor may be down to pregnancy with that on top I feel drained.

Joy but I know it will be worth it :D xx

I constantly feel tired and like everything is an effort.

I usually cannot be bothered to do anything

Char

Awww big fat https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/morehugs.gif to you!

It's proberbly down to pregnancy you feeling so yuck - I have felt the same this time - Maybe its our girls causing trouble from the word go!

Hope you feel better soon!

:hugs: Hope u feel better soon hun.

I must admit this pregnancy ive felt really bad, i feel sick all day ,most days im tired all the time i go to bed about 8 everynight lol everything smells weird an makes me heave lol!
Sorry to moan!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->