feel like giving up ive had enough

violet 73

mum to 4, 3 boys & 1 girl
Reaction score
ive had enough been ttc for ages now , i was on depo injection was only on it 15 months had last jab sep 2005 so it wore off nov 05 so its been almost 18 months now since it wore off , i have regular peroids every month & i know im ov,d every month as i get pos opk tests , just feel like giving up now as it feels like ive been trying for ever & its not as if its my 1st as im trying for no 4 . violet x

:hugs: Don't give up hunny maybe relax & don't be hard on yourself?

Maybe you coud pop & see your GP Violet?

x

thanx ive made appointment with doctor in morning see what she says , the last time i went they wasn,t much help at all . violet x

i dont know what to say hun, please dont give up hope xxxxxxxx

I know whwt you are going threw honey Oh and I have been ttc no 1 for 2 and a half years and have gone threw wainting to threw in the towel as it is so hard I've seen me just sit and cry for days and days and other times feel so much more optimistic, although it is hard our longing to hold our baby one day keeps us trying, I also was on the depo and came off it just over a year before we started ttc, My doc did say it can take up to 18month to wear off compleatly and you can still have normal periods with depo still working, Please hand on in there yopu will be glad you did when you finally hold no 4! Sending :dust:

Stacey xx

thanx wanna b mum , sometimes i wish i never went on the stupid depo in 1st place the only reason i went on it was because i forgot to take my pill with me when we went to turkey in 2004 , i was on depo before i had my daughter for 4 yrs & it took me 16 months to catch with danielle then, my peroids have been regular & ive had pos opks since oct 06 , so don,t know whats going on . violet x

forgot to say wanna b mum good luck to you too . violet x

thanx ive made appointment with doctor in morning see what she says , the last time i went they wasn,t much help at all . violet x
Sometimes you have to force them to pay attention. Make sure they do hun x

It took me 18 months to fall pregnant after a miscarriage 2 years ago and I was on the pill for 12 years without a break. I fell pregnant when I gave up hope and was put forward for tests after over a year of ttc as my gp felt sorry for me and knew how much i wanted a child. All the tests came back normal and I was given a letter saying i had unexplained infertility! I went to see a hypnotherapist to relax and try to forget about babies and it was that month that i fell pregnant!:headspin:

Good luck and I know its hard with so many pregnant people around you but your time WILL come. x:hugs:

well hello ladies well went to docs this morning she was really helpful , she wants hubby to havesperm test hopefully there shouldn,t be a problem as ive been preg 5 times & i have 3 kids , she is also going to do a 21 progesterone test on me she said if they both come bk normal then she will refer me to the hospital , which i think it should show that im ov,d as ive had pos ov,d tests since oct 06 . violet x

Thats good news that yoru GP was helpful with you

:D x

Hi,
Glad you docs helpful and hope you get your answers soon, I also wish I had never went on depo & certainaly wont again.

xxx

i felt like this after depo and two years of waiting for af. I now have an implant and concieved three months after removing it. I have much more faith in it.

hi violet good luck hun ttc like i told try to take it easy dont stress your self out too much i know its easy to say but being stressed wont help im glad the docs have agreed to do something at last they are so useless chat soon on msn spunky xxx

thanx spunky , hopefully your little baby daughter will make an apperance soon . violet x

hi everyone well some good news my progesterone levels came back they are quite good they were 30.3 so good result , we just have to get sperm test done now which we will do when we come bk from holiday as :plane:we are going on sunday hubby is worried that it will show he has none so will just have to wait & see. violet x

:hugs: Best of luck to you for your hubbys test. :hugs: Have a great Holiday too.

Good luck for hibbys test .. have a lovely holiday. Are you going somewhere nice?

Good luck for Hubby's test Huni n enjoy ur Holiday.

Stacey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->