Feel like I am already out this cycle and my period doesn't come for another week

scorpgirl05

Reaction score
Hey ladies I could really use some encouraging stories right now...I just "feel" like I am out this cycle like I already know or something. I got af cramps today and my boons are sore on and off. I just feel like pregnancy cramps would be different then af cramps and these feel just like af cramps. I am 6dpo today but still just feel like I know my period is coming. Anyone else ever get this feeling and wound up pregnant?

I haven't been in a position like this that led to a positive conclusion. I have my fx for you though... it's not over until she shows. hang in there.

Hey...same here! I swore from 1dpo I was out. Worst of all, my temps and cm were tracking almost identical to last month. I actually had more symptoms last month so I really thought I was going to get a bfp. Well, I guess I don't know my body well and just got a bfp!
Hang in there...try not to test early (it just always made me more negative). Just keep busy until AF is overdue. Good luck! FXed for u !!!
:thumbup:

Thank you that really does help! It is just like when women have the "feeling" they are pregnant....well I have the "feeling" I am not. But I could be wrong! I hope I am. I should stop being so negative. But also I don't know if anyone else experiences these around af but I get these cramps that are alot lower then the uterus that feel like pressure and like my body is trying to expel my period out. I never usually get the ones up higher like uterus area that everyone talks about. Or maybe I do slightly but I know not much because they are never noticeable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->