Feel like i don`t belong here

dancareoi

2 DS 2 DD 3 Angels
Reaction score
Feeling down today and feeling that i don`t belong here anymore, so will be taking a leave of absence.

Good luck and best wishes to everyone on here,hope you all the get the rainbows you want and deserve.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Please stay :hugs: Those down moments are when we need this group the most... its such an emotional roller coaster and still very new for you. I really hope you stay :hugs:

Please stay :hugs: Those down moments are when we need this group the most... its such an emotional roller coaster and still very new for you. I really hope you stay :hugs:

Thank you, but I think i may have upset someone, i didn`t mean to, I was just trying to be helpful, but I don`t want to upset anyone else.

This is making me all upset again and i can`t cope with that at the moment.
It`s only been 4 weeks since I lost my Little one.I just want my baby back.

Thank you for your kind words and many best wishes.:cry::cry::cry:

Oh Lisa, are you ok hun? I feel awful that you feel this way, you have been great as far as I know and always seem really supportive to others especially when its all so new to you xxx

Thank you, but I think i may have upset someone, i didn`t mean to, I was just trying to be helpful, but I don`t want to upset anyone else.

This is making me all upset again and i can`t cope with that at the moment.
It`s only been 4 weeks since I lost my Little one.I just want my baby back.

Thank you for your kind words and many best wishes.:cry::cry::cry:

It wasn't you hun :hugs:

Lisa
What is wrong??????????????????????????? Don't leave your my buddy, what would I do without you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Lisa please message me and tell me what is wrong, please don't leave..
XOOXOXO Love you :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lisa
What is wrong??????????????????????????? Don't leave your my buddy, what would I do without you :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Hi Andrea, I`ve been on a real down since Saturday and when I saw your other post earlier about a wierdo nutzo I thought it meant me, because of that PM i sent yesterday, when I read it again I thought maybe i am a wierdo.:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Anyway, thanks to support from kiki04 and bride2b and your reply i know now it wasn`t me you meant - although after this I`m beginning to think maybe I am a wierdo nutzo:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Felt off since saturday and this morning didn`t help (this was before I saw your post.)

I went to the gym, I put my DS in the creche and went to do some exercise, I really don`t like exercise but you have to at least try.

i was on the running machine, or walking machine as I like to call it, and I was thinking, I shouldn` be here, I should be 21 weeks pregnant, taking it easy not here at the gym. I then went for a swim in the outside pool, even though the weather here is freezing, I was swimming along, thinking and then started crying!!!:cry:

Anyway when I came home and logged on, I think I just over reacted , sorry.

I have written a big long email to DH about how I feel, he`ll think I`m a nut job too, I just don`t know when to send it. I need to send it as it explains how i am feeling and why I need to TTC again. If I talk to him, I`ll just end up crying and not saying half of what i want to say.

4 weeks tomorrow LO was born, so that isn`t helping either. Also i think my AF is due in a couple of days, so that doesn`t help either.

Anyway, that`s enough about me, how are you? From your post it sounds like you are feeling much better now and I also see you have changed to TTC:happydance::happydance:

Really glad to talk to you and everyone else, I suppose we all have these moments and I`m really glad I`ve got you there for support.

I will be taking a leave of absence though next week, as we are going to Wales from Saturday to Friday as kids are off school. Me and DH plan to have a chat one night about everything, so I better send email before that!

Good luck with your TTC.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry:
Lisa

Hi Andrea, I`ve been on a real down since Saturday and when I saw your other post earlier about a wierdo nutzo I thought it meant me, because of that PM i sent yesterday, when I read it again I thought maybe i am a wierdo.:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Anyway, thanks to support from kiki04 and bride2b and your reply i know now it wasn`t me you meant - although after this I`m beginning to think maybe I am a wierdo nutzo:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Felt off since saturday and this morning didn`t help (this was before I saw your post.)

I went to the gym, I put my DS in the creche and went to do some exercise, I really don`t like exercise but you have to at least try.

i was on the running machine, or walking machine as I like to call it, and I was thinking, I shouldn` be here, I should be 21 weeks pregnant, taking it easy not here at the gym. I then went for a swim in the outside pool, even though the weather here is freezing, I was swimming along, thinking and then started crying!!!:cry:

I have written a big long email to DH about how I feel, he`ll think I`m a nut job too, I just don`t know when to send it. I need to send it as it explains how i am feeling and why I need to TTC again. If I talk to him, I`ll just end up crying and not saying half of what i want to say.

4 weeks tomorrow LO was born, so that isn`t helping either. Also i think my AF is due in a couple of days, so that doesn`t help either.

Anyway, that`s enough about me, how are you? From your post it sounds like you are feeling much better now and I also see you have changed to TTC:happydance::happydance:

Really glad to talk to you and everyone else, I suppose we all have these moments and I`m really glad I`ve got you there for support.

I will be taking a leave of absence though next week, as we are going to Wales from Saturday to Friday as kids are off school. Me and DH plan to have a chat one night about everything, so I better send email before that!

Good luck with your TTC.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: LISA NOooooooooooooooo I didn't mean you, oh God no................ It is someone on this site not you, I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to message you back, I loved what you wrote.
OMG I can't believe you thought I mean you :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lisa if I ever had a problem with anyone I would come to them, this person is just that a person and not a friend. Ia m so sorry you thought I was saying those thing to you, i am honored to be your freiend and you have talked and helped me so much, I will message you in a little while.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:cry:
Lisa

Good luck with your TTC.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: LISA NOooooooooooooooo I didn't mean you, oh God no................ It is someone on this site not you, I am so sorry I didn't get a chance to message you back, I loved what you wrote.
OMG I can't believe you thought I mean you :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Lisa if I ever had a problem with anyone I would come to them, this person is just that a person and not a friend. Ia m so sorry you thought I was saying those thing to you, i am honored to be your freiend and you have talked and helped me so much, I will message you in a little while.
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Andrea, sorry about all of that, I`m not one to make a fuss, I think t was just a combination of a few things.

Anyway all done and dusted now and all is good.

I am in limbo at the moment, not knowing what is going on with TTC so that isn`t helping me.

I am so glad we are friends, it is so good to have the support of someone like you.

What I want now is to go away next week and sort out TTC with DH and fingers crossed, when I come back we could be TTC buddies!!! I wil keep you posted.

Lots of hugs, Lisa:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lisa send that email :comp: otherwise I'm going to come and kick your arse! :xmas13: Honestly I felt such a sense of relief when I sent the email to my OH. It meant he knew what I was feeling. They can then read it when they want to, and then if they need to they can re read it. I hope you have a lovely weekend away.......and you get your OH to say yes, fingers crossed xx :hugs:

Lisa send that email :comp: otherwise I'm going to come and kick your arse! :xmas13: Honestly I felt such a sense of relief when I sent the email to my OH. It meant he knew what I was feeling. They can then read it when they want to, and then if they need to they can re read it. I hope you have a lovely weekend away.......and you get your OH to say yes, fingers crossed xx :hugs:

Ahhh please don`t kick me!!!!!!! In a way I`m scared to send email, DH will think i`m a nut job!!:headspin:

Just the timing now of when to send it!

I will have to send just as we go away or when we get there as I want to talk whilst we are there.

I probably won`t be able to get to a computer whilst we are away so won`t be able to send any posts, but will update you when we are back.

I`m keeping everything crossed that he says yes. If he doesn`t then i will be on here looking for comfort:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks for your support :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"