Feel like I have a UTI............

Juniperjan

Expecting no.2!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, for the last couple of weeks, I've felt like I had a urinary infection starting. Some days it really feels like it and then other days it seems fine. I had my booking in appointment last week and the midwife tested my urine and said that it was fine and that there was no sign of anything. Has anyone else experienced this? I think I'll probably head to the docs and leave a sample in so that it can be tested properly but I just wondered if this sensation was peculiar to pregnancy. Thanks :)

I am currently on antibiotics for a possible UTI. I didn't have burning but I had other symptoms. My culture showed inconsistent results and my GP felt it was better to have a short dose of antibiotics just in case than have it get worse

I had episodes of this after my first. My doctor said it was due to a traumatic delivery with her. So maybe the extra pressure on your bladder is causing some issues, especially since this is your second baby.

I was getting it that comes and goes too... I have a bottle of cranberry juice in my fridge and sip on it a little everyday... Every since I have been doing that it seems to have stayed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->