Feel like I`m back to square one

Hi sarah,

My due date is not until 15 June, although all of my 3 previous PG`s have all been early, so I was expecting this LO to be born around 1st June, so those 2 weeks are going to be bad.

Today is exactly three months to the day and date we found our LO had died. Feeling so sad again, it`s just not fair is it?

We are in Wales now and my DH and 2 older kids went to mass yesterday as Easter sunday, my lad is 10, such a cring and sensitive little boy, my DH told me he lit a candle for the baby, this made me fill up to think my son still thinks of his sibling.

It`s 3 weeks and 2 days now until I see the professor, so I am really hoping that we can then start to make some decisions.

My DH is like you, if he could wave a magic wand and know everything would be ok, he would have another.

Hope these days pass peacefully for you.

lisa xx

Hi sarah,

My due date is not until 15 June, although all of my 3 previous PG`s have all been early, so I was expecting this LO to be born around 1st June, so those 2 weeks are going to be bad.

Today is exactly three months to the day and date we found our LO had died. Feeling so sad again, it`s just not fair is it?

We are in Wales now and my DH and 2 older kids went to mass yesterday as Easter sunday, my lad is 10, such a cring and sensitive little boy, my DH told me he lit a candle for the baby, this made me fill up to think my son still thinks of his sibling.

It`s 3 weeks and 2 days now until I see the professor, so I am really hoping that we can then start to make some decisions.

My DH is like you, if he could wave a magic wand and know everything would be ok, he would have another.

lisa xx

Hi lisa how are things going your end. :flower:

Ive been keeping busy and been....as we have opened a shop in the village. Babies have been coming in and ive been giving them a cuddle.

Today i had to have a blood test at the drs. To see if my blood clots that were found in my placenta, were caused by my body or if they happened because of Samuels cord. Im feeling quite positive about it...which is not like me!

I had a water infection last week and as it was at night time so i took a few antibiotics which i had left over from having Samuel. Well they then in turn have played my stomach up no end, Cramping and aches on/off all day. The water infection has cleared up. Yes i know i should of gone to the drs about it in the first place but i really do seem to get stressed and worried about everything. If you google something it tells you that all your limbs will fall off and green puss will explode from your head (if you know what i mean). Im trying not to worry about things or think too much in depth about things. The stomach ache is getting better but im still feel quite delicate. When i took them before i had the same thing but i thought it was because i was loosing Samuel.

I hope Wales was a nice break for you and that you all had time to relax. With any luck the professor can give you the news that your looking for. Anybody that can give you the information that you need to help you and point you in the right direction is a god send. I ask every dr i see the same questions and they all will say different things in a different way.

Please take care and hope to chat soon.

Sarah

Hi sarah,

lisa xx

Ive been keeping busy and been....as we have opened a shop in the village. Babies have been coming in and ive been giving them a cuddle.

Today i had to have a blood test at the drs. To see if my blood clots that were found in my placenta, were caused by my body or if they happened because of Samuels cord. Im feeling quite positive about it...which is not like me!

I had a water infection last week and as it was at night time so i took a few antibiotics which i had left over from having Samuel. Well they then in turn have played my stomach up no end, Cramping and aches on/off all day. The water infection has cleared up. Yes i know i should of gone to the drs about it in the first place but i really do seem to get stressed and worried about everything. If you google something it tells you that all your limbs will fall off and green puss will explode from your head (if you know what i mean). Im trying not to worry about things or think too much in depth about things. The stomach ache is getting better but im still feel quite delicate. When i took them before i had the same thing but i thought it was because i was loosing Samuel.

I hope Wales was a nice break for you and that you all had time to relax. With any luck the professor can give you the news that your looking for. Anybody that can give you the information that you need to help you and point you in the right direction is a god send. I ask every dr i see the same questions and they all will say different things in a different way.

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

i know what you mean about reading symptons on the net, it makes you think you`re going to die of some terrible unheard of disease!

we had a nice break in Wales and we are now looking forward to Euro Disney in June.

Only 8 days now til I have my hospital appoinment and i am starting to worry i`ll be told something i don`t want to hear.

Sorry you are feeling a bit off colour, hopefully you will start feeling better soon. A little nice weather would help a lot.

i assume the shop you have opened in the village is in Studley - what`s the name of the shop? As I have said previously, we know Studley as my daughter does gymnastics at Studley High School (started at the junior school), but from next week for a few weeks they will be at a school in Astwood Bank.

i hope your docs results are ok - if it is due to clotting then i think that can be sorted by taking baby asprin when you are pregnant again.

look after yourself and speak soon.

lisa :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi sarah,

lisa xx

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

i know what you mean about reading symptons on the net, it makes you think you`re going to die of some terrible unheard of disease!

we had a nice break in Wales and we are now looking forward to Euro Disney in June.

Only 8 days now til I have my hospital appoinment and i am starting to worry i`ll be told something i don`t want to hear.

Sorry you are feeling a bit off colour, hopefully you will start feeling better soon. A little nice weather would help a lot.

i assume the shop you have opened in the village is in Studley - what`s the name of the shop? As I have said previously, we know Studley as my daughter does gymnastics at Studley High School (started at the junior school), but from next week for a few weeks they will be at a school in Astwood Bank.

i hope your docs results are ok - if it is due to clotting then i think that can be sorted by taking baby asprin when you are pregnant again.

Hi Lisa , I hope all is well your end and everything went to plan at the hospital. With any luck you know whats happening for the good. Your break in Euro disney will do you all some good.:flower:

This urine infection got the better of me and i had to go to the drs. Who informed me that they had a problem with the blood test they had taken 3 days before. Well before they could say anymore i was shaking, crying and just in a panic. They told me at the time the results would take about 7-10 days. I assumed as it had only been 3 days that there must be a big problem. It turned out there was an admin problem.....so had to have another test which i had to take to the Alex as it was a Fri night. My bp was 160/105 i was getting myself in a right state.Now im waiting the results from the new test.Then she tells me my smear is due. I feel its just one thing after another and i cant seem to cope with things very well at the moment. Well its been since i found i was expecting there was one problem after another. I keep getting told off for being so negative all the time. Samuels due date was yesterday, i was going to go out but the weather was just so bad i didnt bother.

The little shop is a vintage/ retro shop in between the wedding centre and primrose hospice. ( or as i call it more a "junk shop" )Im just trying to get my feet on the ground with it. I dont know if its wise opening a shop, but words getting around and were getting alot of dealers buying from us.

Well please take care of yourself :hugs:

All the best
Sarah xx

Hi sarah,

lisa xx

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

Hi Lisa , I hope all is well your end and everything went to plan at the hospital. With any luck you know whats happening for the good. Your break in Euro disney will do you all some good.:flower:

This urine infection got the better of me and i had to go to the drs. Who informed me that they had a problem with the blood test they had taken 3 days before. Well before they could say anymore i was shaking, crying and just in a panic. They told me at the time the results would take about 7-10 days. I assumed as it had only been 3 days that there must be a big problem. It turned out there was an admin problem.....so had to have another test which i had to take to the Alex as it was a Fri night. My bp was 160/105 i was getting myself in a right state.Now im waiting the results from the new test.Then she tells me my smear is due. I feel its just one thing after another and i cant seem to cope with things very well at the moment. Well its been since i found i was expecting there was one problem after another. I keep getting told off for being so negative all the time. Samuels due date was yesterday, i was going to go out but the weather was just so bad i didnt bother.

The little shop is a vintage/ retro shop in between the wedding centre and primrose hospice. ( or as i call it more a "junk shop" )Im just trying to get my feet on the ground with it. I dont know if its wise opening a shop, but words getting around and were getting alot of dealers buying from us.

Well please take care of yourself :hugs:

All the best
Sarah xx

Hi Sarah, it`s only natural to feel negative when you have been what we have been through. Especially when you have passed your due date as well.
i hope everything gets sorted with the blood tests.
I will be in Studley later as we will be eating at the Barley Mow whilst my duaghter does her gymnastics, which for now is at Ridgeway middle school in astwood bank.

My hospital appoinment went well. The professor said it was very unusual to have lost a baby when we did especially after having had a healthy nuchal scan. I thought she was going to say not to try again until they have an answer, but it was the opposite.
they can`t start any treatments until you are actually PG. They tried to put our minds at rest, especially DH who is so worried. Our chances of another MC are 1 in 2 due to my age, but we knew that already and hopefully the one I lost was our 1 in 2!
Anyway, they took a load of blood from me - 7 tubes in total and will be testing for all sorts of things. They are hoping it is one of those things, then they know what needs to be done, if it isn`t one of those things then we have to see what happens.
I am going back 19th june for the results.
We have decided therefore to TTC immediately and see what happens!
If and when we do get PG they have promised they will look after us to ensure that if something does go wrong again, to make sure we don`t get as fer as we did last time.
Therefore once PG i will have to go to Heartlands once every 2 weeks and each time i go i will be scanned. So, I could be about 7 weeks PG at my next appoinment which they said would be perfect.
All we can do is hope that all goes well and we get our rainbow and trust in the people who have promised to look after us.
Hopefully everything will come right for you too and hope the shop goes well.
Speak soon,
Lisa xxx

Think i saw your shop last night - is it called Reminisence? Sorry if I spelt it wrong.

Lisa I am pleased your doctors told you that you can ttc again, and there was 'nothing' wrong. When they told me there was 'nothing' wrong I couldnt get my head round it. I really hope all your blood work comes back fine. It just seems like they take so much - I never got anything back from mine. I am still TTC, which is proving frustrating as my LP has been all over the place. Last cycle it was only 8 days - which is crap and implantation cant happen with a LP that short. So I am off for CD21 blood tests this cycle to see whats going on!

Keep us updated with your ttc a rainbow journey. I wish you all the luck xxx

Lisa I am pleased your doctors told you that you can ttc again, and there was 'nothing' wrong. When they told me there was 'nothing' wrong I couldnt get my head round it. I really hope all your blood work comes back fine. It just seems like they take so much - I never got anything back from mine. I am still TTC, which is proving frustrating as my LP has been all over the place. Last cycle it was only 8 days - which is crap and implantation cant happen with a LP that short. So I am off for CD21 blood tests this cycle to see whats going on!

Keep us updated with your ttc a rainbow journey. I wish you all the luck xxx

Hi Gemma, I will keep my fingers crossed that everything works out for you as well.

Think i saw your shop last night - is it called Reminisence? Sorry if I spelt it wrong.

Hi Lisa, how you doing? Ive been thinking about you wondering how you have been getting on. I hope things are going to plan for you.

Yes Reminisce is me, its a hard word to spell.... It started off as a little vintage shop, now its like a junk filled car boot in one room. Ive been getting so much stuff in which in turn has made me busy. So ive not been on here much.

Ive been stressing out alot over things mainly health problems. My BP was a bit high for a while because or stressing. Im still overweight and have not lost anything even though ive been trying to keep fit. The Urine infection took nearly 2 months to clear. My blood test came back ok but i still worry about things. I think worrying about things have given me other health problems. It seemed all the time i was expecting i just had one problem after another like something was trying to stop thing progressing. Ive got to go back to the drs next week for a check up to see how im feeling. They have given me medication to relax me but ive not taken them. Ive had ear pain, vertigo, sickness, head ache, swollen knee, stomach cramps the list just goes on and on. These are all things that i didnt have before i lost Samuel. I dont know whats going on with my body:wacko:

Anyway other than that the weather is rubbish at the moment as you know and that makes you feel quite down and low. All last week the house was up side down due to leaks, boilers and pipes etc now its my garden with slabs, bricks,walls,rubbish and mud lol. Dont you just love being upside down :haha:

So please take care and keep dry:rain::rain::rain:

Sarah x

Hi Lisa, how you doing? Ive been thinking about you wondering how you have been getting on. I hope things are going to plan for you.

Yes Reminisce is me, its a hard word to spell.... It started off as a little vintage shop, now its like a junk filled car boot in one room. Ive been getting so much stuff in which in turn has made me busy. So ive not been on here much.

Ive been stressing out alot over things mainly health problems. My BP was a bit high for a while because or stressing. Im still overweight and have not lost anything even though ive been trying to keep fit. The Urine infection took nearly 2 months to clear. My blood test came back ok but i still worry about things. I think worrying about things have given me other health problems. It seemed all the time i was expecting i just had one problem after another like something was trying to stop thing progressing. Ive got to go back to the drs next week for a check up to see how im feeling. They have given me medication to relax me but ive not taken them. Ive had ear pain, vertigo, sickness, head ache, swollen knee, stomach cramps the list just goes on and on. These are all things that i didnt have before i lost Samuel. I dont know whats going on with my body:wacko:

Anyway other than that the weather is rubbish at the moment as you know and that makes you feel quite down and low. All last week the house was up side down due to leaks, boilers and pipes etc now its my garden with slabs, bricks,walls,rubbish and mud lol. Dont you just love being upside down :haha:

Sarah x

Hi Sarah, good to hear from you. I know it`s so much easier to say than to do, but you need to try and relax - says me who go so worked up a couple of months ago at our first month of TTC again that we DTD every day for about 10 days so by the time D-day came we were both so tired and fed up, it didn`t work!!!:dohh:

sisnce my MC in Jan i have managed to lose just over a stone in weight - finding it difficult now to go any lower, but i`ll keep trying. I am also taking pregnacare pre-conception tablets.

We have had two cycles to try and so far no luck - last month we were in euro disney and came back day of positive OPK, but too tired to BD, by the time we did, it had been a while, as sharing a room with 3 kids on holiday means you can`t get up to much, so the spermies i think we a little old and tired!!! :dohh:

It has all come as a shock to me this TTC and nothing happening as it has always happened first time before - then again being 40 probably isn`t helping.:growlmad:

Different plan for this month - every other day, let`s see if that works. I`ve made excuses the last 2 months for it not working - so if it doesn`t happen this month, I will have run out of excuses.

First month I was so upset, but I am trying to be more upbeat and positive, hoping that will help.

Have you thought of having a massage or something like that to relax you. I have also heard from other ladies that acupuncture is supposed to be very good for your Chi!

I have also bought myself some relaxing CDs of Ebay, deep meditation and rain forest sounds!! just need to try and find time to listen to them now.:wacko:

As you say, the weather is not helping at all - so depressing.:rain:

tonight we have an outside BBQ at my son`s nursery, a leaving party for the ones starting school - hoping it drys up.

School fayre tomorrow afternoon, so i think it will be rain coats and brollies.:dohh:

i hope your business keeps going well.

Look after yourself and speak soon.

Lisa:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Sarah x

Hi Sarah, good to hear from you. I know it`s so much easier to say than to do, but you need to try and relax - says me who go so worked up a couple of months ago at our first month of TTC again that we DTD every day for about 10 days so by the time D-day came we were both so tired and fed up, it didn`t work!!!:dohh:

sisnce my MC in Jan i have managed to lose just over a stone in weight - finding it difficult now to go any lower, but i`ll keep trying. I am also taking pregnacare pre-conception tablets.

We have had two cycles to try and so far no luck - last month we were in euro disney and came back day of positive OPK, but too tired to BD, by the time we did, it had been a while, as sharing a room with 3 kids on holiday means you can`t get up to much, so the spermies i think we a little old and tired!!! :dohh:

It has all come as a shock to me this TTC and nothing happening as it has always happened first time before - then again being 40 probably isn`t helping.:growlmad:

Different plan for this month - every other day, let`s see if that works. I`ve made excuses the last 2 months for it not working - so if it doesn`t happen this month, I will have run out of excuses.

First month I was so upset, but I am trying to be more upbeat and positive, hoping that will help.

Have you thought of having a massage or something like that to relax you. I have also heard from other ladies that acupuncture is supposed to be very good for your Chi!

I have also bought myself some relaxing CDs of Ebay, deep meditation and rain forest sounds!! just need to try and find time to listen to them now.:wacko:

tonight we have an outside BBQ at my son`s nursery, a leaving party for the ones starting school - hoping it drys up.

School fayre tomorrow afternoon, so i think it will be rain coats and brollies.:dohh:

Hi lisa, so pleased that you have lost the weight Well done:happydance: Im real pleased for you. :thumbup: I run about 2 miles a day, ive cut down on fat, eating more fruit and i lost about 3-4 lb. This has been since Dec.... so not getting anywhere.

I know i would also feel down if i had been :sex: and i wasnt :bfp: . Sometimes i think we try too much and focus on it and it just doesnt happen. Its when your not trying it will happen. I thought it would never happen to me as my OH never had any children and was told he could have with IVF. Then all of a sudden i was expecting and it just wouldnt sink in. I would love another but i dont think at the moment my head could cope with it. I would worry all the time. I dont know if i could go through all the upset again.

I think we both should try and relax :hugs: , we would if the weather was better.

nice to chat and speak soon Sarah:flower:

Sarah x

Hi lisa, so pleased that you have lost the weight Well done:happydance: Im real pleased for you. :thumbup: I run about 2 miles a day, ive cut down on fat, eating more fruit and i lost about 3-4 lb. This has been since Dec.... so not getting anywhere.

I know i would also feel down if i had been :sex: and i wasnt :bfp: . Sometimes i think we try too much and focus on it and it just doesnt happen. Its when your not trying it will happen. I thought it would never happen to me as my OH never had any children and was told he could have with IVF. Then all of a sudden i was expecting and it just wouldnt sink in. I would love another but i dont think at the moment my head could cope with it. I would worry all the time. I dont know if i could go through all the upset again.

I think we both should try and relax :hugs: , we would if the weather was better.

Hi Sarah, how are you?

We are off to Butlins for a week tomorrow so thought I would drop in and catch up before we go away.

i had decided to stop all the FF charting when i got my AF again last week, I am getting too stressed by all the sympton spotting. however, i discovered last Sunday that my LP is only 9 days!!!!

If it`s not one thing, it`s something else. Anyway went to see doctor and i am now taking 50mg of B6 each day, as this hopefully should extend LP. Docs are also going to take blood tests the next 2 cycles to make sure I am actually OV, so we`ll see what happens there.

I have also booked a consultation with an actupuncturist. i have read this is supposed to help with conception!!!

He is based in solihull and recommends 8 treatments, so i will be starting that in September.

i hate needles, but i figure it can`t do any harm.

Hope you are keeping well and the shop is still doing well.

Look after yourself and speak soon.:hugs:

Sarah x

Hi Sarah, how are you?

We are off to Butlins for a week tomorrow so thought I would drop in and catch up before we go away.

i had decided to stop all the FF charting when i got my AF again last week, I am getting too stressed by all the sympton spotting. however, i discovered last Sunday that my LP is only 9 days!!!!

If it`s not one thing, it`s something else. Anyway went to see doctor and i am now taking 50mg of B6 each day, as this hopefully should extend LP. Docs are also going to take blood tests the next 2 cycles to make sure I am actually OV, so we`ll see what happens there.

I have also booked a consultation with an actupuncturist. i have read this is supposed to help with conception!!!

He is based in solihull and recommends 8 treatments, so i will be starting that in September.

Hi Lisa, How did butlins go? I hope you and your family had a nice break , its good to have time away to clear your head and take your mind off of things.

Your not the only one that hates needles, i hate them big time. However there are times when you just have to have them. Ive been informed the needles that they use are not like normal drs needles. They say they dont hurt but ive never had them done so i cant say.

We were due to go away with the kids however im still not feeling right. Ive been having real bad pains in my stomach area as well as a swelling on the right side of my stomach which comes and goes. Three drs have told me i have a hernia by my stomach. I have heartburn, tightening and pain. They dont know what the swelling is.......Its been making me a nervous wreck to tell you the truth wondering whats wrong with me.They cant seem to feel anything even though it feels tender when they press. At times it hurts just to drink water. My hair is falling out , im pale and i just cant think straight at times. My OH thinks its all in my head but its very real. Im waiting for an US to see if ive got gallbladder problems etc.. I worried to know whats wrong with me but im also worried to go to the dr to find out if you can make sense of that!

Other than that the poor kids have not been up to much, because of all my problems. Or as my daughter quoted since you have had Samuel you have not been well. :nope: So now were have to wait to half term before we can take them out.

I feel on my own alot of the time, i like to talk about things but i dont wont to come across as im moaning every five minutes. At times i dont know what or why all this is happening to me. Ive been going to the drs every few weeks for the last year and im getting a bit fed up now.

My plan is to get better and sought my life out and be fit. i still would like another child but im not sure this is going to happen.

The kids are back to school soon so everything should go back to normal work wise, then before you know it its xmas!:happydance:

Anyway take care and sending you good wishes :hugs:

Sarahx

Im so sorry for you're loss :( i know plenty of people who have unplanned pregnancy when they didin't want to and they lose the baby and then that joy and thinking of the baby to be and motherhood they want to get pregnant again because they just feel lost like you say :( maybe try and talk to him about the way you feel and how you want to have another baby and the time is ticking for it and it just gets more hard and dangerous

Im so sorry for you're loss :( i know plenty of people who have unplanned pregnancy when they didin't want to and they lose the baby and then that joy and thinking of the baby to be and motherhood they want to get pregnant again because they just feel lost like you say :( maybe try and talk to him about the way you feel and how you want to have another baby and the time is ticking for it and it just gets more hard and dangerous

Hi, we are now trying and hoping for our rainbow. I hope all works for you too:hugs:

Sarah x

Hi Sarah, how are you?

Hi Lisa, How did butlins go? I hope you and your family had a nice break , its good to have time away to clear your head and take your mind off of things.

Your not the only one that hates needles, i hate them big time. However there are times when you just have to have them. Ive been informed the needles that they use are not like normal drs needles. They say they dont hurt but ive never had them done so i cant say.

We were due to go away with the kids however im still not feeling right. Ive been having real bad pains in my stomach area as well as a swelling on the right side of my stomach which comes and goes. Three drs have told me i have a hernia by my stomach. I have heartburn, tightening and pain. They dont know what the swelling is.......Its been making me a nervous wreck to tell you the truth wondering whats wrong with me.They cant seem to feel anything even though it feels tender when they press. At times it hurts just to drink water. My hair is falling out , im pale and i just cant think straight at times. My OH thinks its all in my head but its very real. Im waiting for an US to see if ive got gallbladder problems etc.. I worried to know whats wrong with me but im also worried to go to the dr to find out if you can make sense of that!

Other than that the poor kids have not been up to much, because of all my problems. Or as my daughter quoted since you have had Samuel you have not been well. :nope: So now were have to wait to half term before we can take them out.

I feel on my own alot of the time, i like to talk about things but i dont wont to come across as im moaning every five minutes. At times i dont know what or why all this is happening to me. Ive been going to the drs every few weeks for the last year and im getting a bit fed up now.

My plan is to get better and sought my life out and be fit. i still would like another child but im not sure this is going to happen.

The kids are back to school soon so everything should go back to normal work wise, then before you know it its xmas!:happydance:

Anyway take care and sending you good wishes :hugs:

Sarahx

Hi Sarah, so sorry you are feeling so unwell, it must be so worrying and frustrating.

I know what you mean about wanting to sort it out, but being worried about what you will find.

Hopefully, they will find the answer and it will be something that they can easily deal with which will get you on the mend. I am always popping in here if you want a chat.

Buntlins was great and now we are in Wales.our kids holiday has been extended for a week due to building work at school, so they are not back til 10th sept. my ds is sitting the 11+ entrance exams soon, the first one is next week for Birmingham and the week after for Stratford, so we are really nervous at the moment!

Hope you feel better soon, as I said, I'm always around if you need a chat, a shoulder to cry on, or just someone to moan to.:hugs::hugs:

Speak soon, look after yourself

Lisa :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi lisa, Im glad you and your family had a great time at Butlins, i like Butlins too but ive not been there for many years. Exams are always a stressful time and i hope they get the results that they wish for. I wouldnt want to be doing them thats for sure!

I had an us done and they were unable to find anything even in the swollen area. They think its my stomach or bowel so more tests will need to be carried out. I feel better knowing its not my gallbladder, liver etc. However im still in pain on/off and they have not found the answer to the swelling yet so who knows!

Weve had some lovely weather the last week just as the kids go back to school. We have been doing our garden slabs, walls , paths etc. So everything its in a bit of a mess our end we need to get it finished before the cold sets in, which could be just around the corner.

How are things your end what have you been up to?

Take care and hope to chat soon xx

Hi lisa, Im glad you and your family had a great time at Butlins, i like Butlins too but ive not been there for many years. Exams are always a stressful time and i hope they get the results that they wish for. I wouldnt want to be doing them thats for sure!

I had an us done and they were unable to find anything even in the swollen area. They think its my stomach or bowel so more tests will need to be carried out. I feel better knowing its not my gallbladder, liver etc. However im still in pain on/off and they have not found the answer to the swelling yet so who knows!

Weve had some lovely weather the last week just as the kids go back to school. We have been doing our garden slabs, walls , paths etc. So everything its in a bit of a mess our end we need to get it finished before the cold sets in, which could be just around the corner.

How are things your end what have you been up to?

Take care and hope to chat soon xx

At least the us was clear so that's something. Hopefully the other tests will find something. That's sounds a bit mean doesn't it? What I mean is if they find something at least they can sort it out.

Kids have gone back to school today so trying to get back into a routine again now.

Ds sat bham 11+ exam on sat, he's not sure how he did! We've got the Stratford one this sat and then it's just a case of waiting to see what happens!

Hope you feel better soon,

Lisa xx

Hi Sarah, did you see my ticker?

I have been keeping it quiet but I got ' outed' on another thread cos someone looked at my fertility friend chart.

Really really worried though, as you can imagine.

I was at the Alex on Tuesday morning to see the diabetic nurse. First time I'd been there since jan, thought about going into the memorial garden, but I couldn't do it.

I'm at heartlands tomorrow having an early scan, so scared!

BIG BIG BIG CONGRATS TO YOUUU !!!!!!!

very happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->