feel like Im buzzing inside??

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
Its driving me mad. I've had it for months and it feels like my inside like chest and area is buzzing, like a bloody vibrator or somethings in there.

wtf is wrong with me. I've had a thyroid tests, bloods all taken and the doc just doesnt know???

I doubt anyone else has had this and Im now a super freak?:wacko::wacko:

its at night mostly and can even wake me up urgh...

sure its not anxiety or stress? they can bring on a whole load of weird symptoms hun xx

sounds like anxiety i have it all the time i feel on edge

try relaxation and do you have boots or a chenmist that sell nelsons remdeys?

theres a few homepathic treatments that will make it go away

also rescue remdey will help when really badx

pm me if you want the names

sorry spelling bad on phone x

I agree with the others, it sounds familiar to me, anxiety can cause all sorts of physical symptoms. I find night time is worst too, cos things just go round and round in your mind then. If you speak to your GP they can arrange for you to see a therapist (Cognitive-Behavioural therapy is good for anxiety) or possibly medication to help you through it. Also relaxation techniques might help, actually though what has helped me the most is learning a bit about how it happens, I've been doing a counselling course and it's really informative.

ok well I was very anxious but now im not and I still have it :( I honestly am starting to feel like there is somethihng seriously wrong with me
do u get this buzzing feeling? It is like someone turned a car engine on inside me. It scars the crap out of me :(

Thanks ladies and will have a look at some remedies for being anxious, even though I dont feel it anymore x

I would have said thyroid, but you say this is normal. Maybe your results are borderline.

If you don't feel anxious, then I doubt its anxiety. i have a hyperthyroid and I often feel like this. Really hope you and your doc get to the bottom of it:hugs:

Thank you. I really was surprised when I found out my results for my thyroid as this is what I thought it was as have loads of other symptons but my blood was fine

deffo stress and anxiety, maybe too much caffeine? or caffeine withdrawl symptoms (i had withdrawl symptoms and felt really rough)

I was drinking about 4 cups of coffee a day but now have non due to this...I miss coffee :( xx

you might not be anxious now but you most likely are feeling the effects now. stress and anxiety build up in your body and then leave you feeling crap with physical symptoms. id say if everything is ruled out and youve had tests and all is clear then im sure its that. first of all just try to accept that nothing is physically wrong with you (this is the hardest part) and then try some relaxation techniques; breathing in for 5 secs and out for 10 secs. have a nie warm bath, listen to soothing music, have a massage, have warm milk or cammomile at night etc. hope you feel better soon hun xx

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the replies. I know what you mean, it is accepting that there is nothing serious wrong. It just really frightens me sometimes as its such a bizarre feeling, like nothing I can even describe properly.

I agree with above, accepting that the problem hasn't got a physical cause although there're physical symptoms is key. The thing is if you have been anxious even at some stage in the past it can cause some frightening symptoms which cause more anxiety. Both feed into each other and you end up in a vicious circle. Accepting that nothing really bad's happening to you is when the penny drops and you make progress.
Good luck x

ive had vertigo (dizziness) for almost a year and a half and I swear its taking ages to go because i get so stressed and anxious about it. Stress has got a lot to answer for. Take care hun xx

I have an anxiety disorder, and i get this all the time, its completely normal with stress and anxiety x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->