• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feel like I'm going crazy

Mini Ginge

Mum of 1 & pregnant :)
Reaction score
This is my 4 pregnancy. Bit of background - I gave birth to our 2nd child nearly a year ago, I was 22 weeks when we didn't have a choice and had to end our pregnancy. Then at the beginning of this year I miscarried at 8 weeks. (We do have our daughter who is 3, so I count myself very lucky). Anyway.......

I'm nearly 9 weeks pregnant now with this pregnancy and I swear I can feel fluttering already. With this being my 4th pregnancy, is this likely??? Or am I losing the plot??? :wacko: I obviously know what baby movement feels like and also what wind feels like, so I know the difference. But is it even possible???

I wouldn't think so, but you know your body better than anyone else, so maybe!

Honestly? Your not crazy! !
Ive been feeling 'things" for the past 2-3 days, as this is my 3rd pregnancy at this far along and just a simple search on google will tell you it IS possible and as you've had a child previously. ..you know your body better than anyone else :)
I thought I was going nuts too but then realised it deff wasnt wind! Its not a constant thing but I know when its happening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->