Feel like I'm going to be pregnant foreeeeever

chelsealynnb

Wife & mommy <3
Reaction score
With DS1, I was induced at 41 weeks. DS2 was born after going into labor naturally at 40+3 weeks, but I had an induction date set up for 40+5 weeks.

Today I am 39+1 weeks and had my 39 week appointment. Baby is measuring fine. I thought they would let me set up an induction date today, but since I was "barely a fingertip" dilated, they wouldn't let me. They made me an appointment for next Friday (at 40+4 weeks) for a NST, ultrasound and check up. The doctor said after that appointment, as long as everything still looks the same and baby looks healthy, I'll have an induction date set for 7-10 days past that date! I do NOT want to push out a 9 pound, 42 week baby!! I know some people with premies would have loved to go over instead of early but I just can't help but feel so frustrated! I am constantly in pain, this is my most painful pregnancy by far. DH works out of state traveling, so he can't go back to work until after I have the baby so he doesn't miss the birth. I'm just so frustrated and jealous of these ladies going into labor anywhere between 37-40 weeks! :cry:

You know, the first tri and the 2nd trimester went by soooooo fast. However, it feels as though all the weeks I've been pregnant have been sqeezed into these last couple of slooowww weeks. You know?

I remember thinking,"holy cow, I'm already in second tri?" etc. Since 35 weeks and up to now, the clock seems to be going backwards in time. I'm 37 weeks along and feels like I'm carrying a one month over due baby in my tummy.

Every move I make involves discomfort, I'm just done sharing my body!!!! I know there is a terrific blessing greeting me after all of this pain, but damn...

I'm so jealous of my husband and kids when I see them continue their normal activities daily and can run up and down the stairs smiling. Getting in and out of the cars is effortless to them and I get eye rolls every time I NEED to stop to use the restroom when we go out.

The extra weight is depressing me, I'm normally a very slim girl and I've gained 40 pounds already with this baby (not just belly bump) and saw a heavier set woman yesterday and thought to myself "she's lucky she's not as big as me" and looked at my picture of me pre-pregnancy on my cell phone and wanted to cry at how pretty I WAS. :cry:

I'm done. Done. Done. Done. Give me my beautiful baby, NOW!!

So yes, Chelsea, I sympathize with you whole heartedly. Our painful experience is ALMOST done and we will have our cute whittle babies in our arms and this long, painful pregnancy will be a blur in the past. Hang in there. :hugs:

Yep me too!
Everyone keeps asking me if there's any signs and I'm sat here like oh please!!! Not even a bit of damp CM. My midwife won't check me until I'm after 41 weeks so I have no idea how things are coming along down there.

I spend my days googling "spontaneous birth stories" for some encouragement &#128514; and praying every time I get up I'm going to hear a "pop" and my waters will break. No such luck so far. It's so disheartening &#128547;

Fingers crossed we all get a nice spontaneous labour soon! (Who am I kidding? I'll update you will my induction date at 42 weeks!) &#55357;&#55357;&#128541;

I really feel for you guys. The end is the WORST, not to mention going past due. Been there twice and Im sure I will be there come May, so just sending hugs and chocolate your way!

I completely understand. I was miserable coming up to my due date last time and I had terrible SPD that I was limping instead of walking most of the time. It hurt me when people in my family used to say that I wasn't going into labor because I wasn't "active" and "walking"; when I was walking as much as I could (not to induce labor, but actually running whatever errands I could run at the time).

My pregnancy this time passed by really quick so far...but I know it'll probably feel like it's dragging later on. I'm expecting I'll probably have my baby at 41 weeks!

Hang in there :hugs: it's so hard but you're so close!

Big hugs, I hope baby makes his appearance for you soon xx :hugs:

Oh hunni I hope little one comes soon, I just hit 38 weeks and I'm counting down the time I'm always so uncomfortable and in pain not to mention I'm still workin! Last week though. Good luck and hope you have a fast safe delivery...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->