feel like I'm hurting my baby...

Ashley8806

Reaction score
My children are ABSOLUTE TERRORS tosay. I feel like all I've done is yell, time out, etc today and my nerves are absolutely shot! Feel so bad cuz I know its not good for baby but I feel like my bloid pressure is through the roof right now! I neef a break :(

I'm so glad you shared this. I've been so stressed with my kids! I'm usually so patient and typically hate for Christmas school break to end...but Monday can't get here soon enough, lol. They fight constantly, and always yelling, mom, mom, mom. My stress level is way high!

Well my oldest went back yesterday then I got a call at work this morning that her tummy realky hurt and wanted to come home. So I left work brought her home and she's absolutely fine. I swear today they schemed together just to see how many times they could get me worked up! And the attitude... AAHHHHHH!

I can certainly relate. My oldest is about to turn 2, and my 6 month old is starting to crawl and gets a lot of tummy time. If I look away for a second, my toddler will pick up his little brother off the floor and will then drop him on his face... sighhhh... He gets into EVERYthing, of course. I can't even change my baby's diaper without my toddler getting himself hurt, trying to do something crazy like turn on the stove or climb up on the counters to get a banana,... try to walk out the front door and letting the dog (who will just run free and happily until she's tired and will finally come to me) outside in the process... AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I always say I need a vacation and that I'm taking an extended stay at the hospital when baby is born. Haha.

You're not hurting your baby, though. I get so just frustrated sometimes that I just have to walk outside for a minute and literally SCREAM to let some of it out... My blood pressure goes way up from it, but it is okay. I think a lot of people who have more than one child go through it. Just try to take a deep breath and cope the best that you can. :hug:

Oh my goodness you certainly have your hands full!!! Thank you for the reassurance though, it's just at time when I'm yelling or get angry I can feel my belly tense up and start to hurt a bit... I tried explaining it to my 5 year old but she just shrugs me off like I'm crazy lol.... 5 going on 17 I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->