Feel like I've been here forever!!

lol with me its back and forth.. i have been up and down with this pregnancy had so many complications and worries that i wouldnt even make it this far and now some days i just wanna get it over with and have my little one and other days i beg for lo to stay a week longer..ill be completly shocked if i go full term as ive had 2 other premies and already this ones tried to excape 2 times. but im in so much pain some days i debate if lo has cooked long enough. plus were team yellow so it makes the waiting that much worse. wake up everyday wondering ok is this the day when i go into labor. poor hubby has grown a huge grey streak in his jet black hair from all the stress of not knowing..(i think its sexy)

lol with me its back and forth.. i have been up and down with this pregnancy had so many complications and worries that i wouldnt even make it this far and now some days i just wanna get it over with and have my little one and other days i beg for lo to stay a week longer..ill be completly shocked if i go full term as ive had 2 other premies and already this ones tried to excape 2 times. but im in so much pain some days i debate if lo has cooked long enough. plus were team yellow so it makes the waiting that much worse. wake up everyday wondering ok is this the day when i go into labor. poor hubby has grown a huge grey streak in his jet black hair from all the stress of not knowing..(i think its sexy)

Feel for you hun spent the night with regular contractions that were painful but finally they stopped in the early hours and I have been ok since, I just want to get to 30 weeks atm then 32 and so on, how early where yr other 2?
My son was 5 weeks early and fortunatley was fine xx

I agree!! Time was going quite quick when i first hit 3rd tri, but now its slowed down and i just can't wait to meet LO. With just under 5 weeks to go until my DD, I just can't wait! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->