Feel like I've been hit by a bus?!

pregatlast

Brand new mummy
Reaction score
This is maybe a little o/t but I'm wondering if it's related to spending a lot of time sitting feeding.
For the past few weeks I've been getting really achy legs and sore knees and ankles. I used to always sit cross legged and now that hurts! It seems to be spreading and now I have achy arms, shoulders, wrists, jaws and teeth?! I'm starting to find the LO heavy to lift and her car seat hard to get in the car etc

Could this be related to sitting a lot? Or could I be defficient in something? And breastfeeding is amplifying it?

I think I will make a doctors appointment but I thought I'd just post to see if anyone else has had a similar problem?!

Thanks

I have also had aches on and off as if I'm getting my period but haven't?!

STALK! I am exactly the same! At first I thought it was after effects of the flu but I've never had aches like it, it feels like arthritis or something. It actually hurts to bend my knees. And its in all my joints. I breastfeed as well - let me know what the doctor says if you go!

Yeah, it can really hurt! I thought at first that I was coming down with something but weeks later it's still the same! I will keep you posted! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->