Feel like my symptoms are gone now :(

Calcifer

Reaction score
Hi there, anyone else have their symptoms disappear and be ok in the end?

I feel like my breasts, which had been good and swollen, are now soft again and smaller with less dark nipples. I've also stopped feeling cramps down there and have no more sickness, I was having mild evening sickness up to now...

I'm 5 1/2 weeks nearly 6 weeks now. The only thing left to tell I'm pregnant is I did a bit of sport last night and I was out of breath and exhausted this morning.

Anyone think this sounds bad? Feeling pretty down about it.

In my experience, symptoms come and go in the early stages. I even put up a similar post a few weeks ago!!

In my experience, symptoms come and go in the early stages. I even put up a similar post a few weeks ago!!

Thanks Tubs! I know deep down there is nothing I can do and that I should just relax but it's kind of hard to...

I wouldn't worry if I where you , my last pregnancy I had absolutely no symptoms at all! I didn't even feel pregnant until I started getting a bump and feeling baby move! gahh I was so so lucky! :haha: this pregnancy so far is just the complete opposite! And I've got every symptom under the sun! :dohh: :haha:

Thanks Sarah, do you mean you didn't even get bigger/sore boobs? I just worry because mine HAD been getting bigger, OH only remarked last night at 7pm that they were huge and then by 11pm and this morning they've just shrunk back :nope:

Hey your welcome :flower: well first tri and some of second tri yes absolutely nothing like that until I actually got a bump about halfway through second tri and then my boobs kinda ballooned :haha: and a bit sore and actually started getting my milk in that early too! Was so random to have completely nothing (like no sore boobs etc) then shorty after bump arrived and started feeling movement my body was like "oh yeah I'm pregnant " :haha: I know it's easy to say but I would try not worry :hugs: just try enjoy your pregnancy before you get HUGE and things like sore back and braxton hicks kick in :dohh: then you will wish you had no symptoms! :haha:

Im 16 weeks now, at the start of my pregnancy my boobs werent event sore, no sickness at all, i wasnt even hugely exhausted (i know a lot of people must hate me haha) i was always soo worried because everyone else kept asking about symptoms like morning sickness etc!

The only thing that reassured me slightly was having an early scan due to severe pain, and everything seemed okay but baby so still so tiny it just looked like a dot! Then at my 12 week scan bub was bouncing about and looked like s/he was waving!!

I wouldnt worry about not having many symptoms, i know my mum used to say constantly as long as there is no pro longed severe pain or excessive bleeding you should have nothing to worry about!! Good luck!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies, what would I do without these boards... I can't ask anyone around me as we are not telling until we get our 12 week scan so I'm just freaking out alone... well with you guys :flower:

I guess the freaking out/PMS depression IS a symptom, in a way. I'm in a foul mood these days... :happydance:

Ive literally only signed up today because i am the same, my family know but they have all been through pregnancy before and tell me im over thinking it (which i probably am but it doesnt help!) so i read the forums all the time!

My sis in law told me just to try and enjoy this part but i know how hard it is not to worry! I told my mum the day i found out because i knew i would have 50 million questions! haha

There was things that i actually didnt notice that i was developing, symptom wise, until i was a bit further on, like back acne (sorry if its tmi!) but when i hit 14 weeks i got ligament pain!

Just try hold out a bit longer, i know it seems like forever until first scan etc but honestly it will fly in! Im excited for you, I couldnt wait! :happydance:

I know exactly how you feel I have barely any symptoms and I've been freaking out , I'm actually really hoping I start feeling sick or something so i feel pregnant :) but I'm the same my mood is about the only symptom atm .

I guess I'm nervous because there have been a lot of pg losses in our family recently, one of which I actually attended (emergency m/c, I was the only one around and went through it with her in the ER). I'm a little bit scarred I think...

I must tell myself that as long as I'm not bleeding or in pain, not much can be wrong... I'm just afraid of it suddenly stopping and me not finding out it's over until I'm week 12 and all excited... I was told I have to wait till week 9 to get a first scan at my GP...

Well i can understand why you are worried then! And i did and still do share your fear of something happening and not finding out until your next appointment - i think its very normal to constantly have a wee worry that your bubba is safe and healthy especially if you are usually a worrier or an over thinker.

However, you said your six weeks right? so thats only 3 weeks until your scan, and think how quickly 3 weeks would go in usually!

I do know a girl who said she was constantly anxious that something would go wrong throughout the start of her pregnancy so she started meditating and she said that it really relieved all the negative/stressful feelings, and she swears thats why her baby is so calm now!

oooh I like that idea!! If only I could get my brain to shut down now... lol. I must start yoga or something. I'm a natural worrier and if there was an overthinking category at the Olympics I'd be gold medallist!

lol! im such a worrier, as soon as she mentioned it to me i started looking into yoga classes etc!

Good luck, I really hope everything goes smoothly for you! :flower:

So today's surprise was a huge amount of watery CM (sorry for TMI I had to change my pants) with a tiny amount of yellow snot-like mucus.... I can't keep asking questions but what in the name of all that's holy was that?! :dohh:

Haha i dont think anything is tmi once you become pregnant!

In all honesty im not 100% sure.. i do know that i am getting A LOT more discharge than usual! one day when i was shopping with OH i had to leave the trolley in the middle of tesco and go home because i thought i had wet myself!

I asked the midwife and she said increased discharge is normal as long as not oddly smelling or oddly coloured. However i was further on than you, is there anyone you could phone and ask?

Symptoms can come and go. Try not to worry yourself and keep positive :hugs:

Haha i dont think anything is tmi once you become pregnant!

In all honesty im not 100% sure.. i do know that i am getting A LOT more discharge than usual! one day when i was shopping with OH i had to leave the trolley in the middle of tesco and go home because i thought i had wet myself!

I asked the midwife and she said increased discharge is normal as long as not oddly smelling or oddly coloured. However i was further on than you, is there anyone you could phone and ask?

Not really - I read online however that lots of ladies had random yellow mucus and it was just fine, related to the mucus plug. Then lots of sites saying its some kind of horrid disease. There was no weird smell, I'm in no pain, it was a tiny amount, I've not seen it either before or since so I've decided that it's normal for me... :shrug:

I don't really have anyone I can ask, am due my first official 'first trimester' GP appointment in two or three weeks ...

Anyway the good news is my symptoms came back with a vengeance last night - well not the sickness, that seems to have gone (famous last words anyone?) but the boobs and the soul crushing tiredness and I've had some cramping today so yay! :happydance:

My symptoms have varied week by week.

This week I'm less sick but totally exhausted. My boobs aren't particularly sore and my bloat has reduced.

Over the last few weeks I've had pukey weeks, sore weeks, tired weeks, combo weeks, crampy weeks, and even lucky days where I thought all symptoms had left me :haha:

I'm surprised by very little in the way of changes these days!

Oh, and the CM is totally normal. I've had everything from clear to light brown, but mainly yellowy throughout.

As much as it sounds horrible im so glad for you that your symptoms came back! haha Hopefully your mind is eased a little now?

Its really not long until your appointment either, thats so exciting!! :happydance:

I had my 16 week check up yesterday and have been told i need to go to physio :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->