Feel really sick with pregnancy symptoms but bfn and heavy bleeding. Please help

raisin

Mom to 2 wonderful boys
Reaction score
Hi

Ok, so to cut a long story short, I keep getting negative pregnancy tests and I don't think I'm pregnant. AF was due Thursday but didn't show, then Friday eve I got a tiny bit of brown and pink bleeding, which I thought was implantation bleeding. Still negative tests. Then overnight I got really bad heavy bleeding, nothing like my normal AF at all. Sorry if tmi, but really red heavy bleeding.

This is still going on and for the last week I have had what I would say are pregnancy type symptoms - feeling nauseous, weak, permanent headache and tired hangover-type feeling plus keep getting hot flushes and sweating a lot during the night. I don't feel myself at all and am having moments where just doing normal household chores is too much for me and I have to sit down feeling dizzy and faint.

Please help. What's wrong with me? I'm so worried. Anyone else had this? :cry:

there are so many things this could be - could be an early miscarriage, or ectopic pregnancy (are you in a lot of pain?)

and then on the more positive side, you could be pregnant. I had mild bleeding around 4 weeks, and at 11 weeks I had loads of bleeding. heavier than any normal period and it lasted 4 full days. they apparently couldnt find the source of the bleeding, and it stopped on its own - my DD was perfectly fine..

if you're worried though, I would definitely make a doctors appt, just to check and make sure thinngs are ok :)

good luck, hope all is well

there are so many things this could be - could be an early miscarriage, or ectopic pregnancy (are you in a lot of pain?)

and then on the more positive side, you could be pregnant. I had mild bleeding around 4 weeks, and at 11 weeks I had loads of bleeding. heavier than any normal period and it lasted 4 full days. they apparently couldnt find the source of the bleeding, and it stopped on its own - my DD was perfectly fine..

if you're worried though, I would definitely make a doctors appt, just to check and make sure thinngs are ok :)

good luck, hope all is well

Thanks for your reply. I was thinking too it might be an early miscarriage. I am going to call my doctor tomorrow. I don't think it's ectopic as I dont have any pain but will keep an eye out for symptoms developing. I have read about poeople having heavy implantation bleeds so thought maybe, but then again I don't think I would still be getting negative tests. Trust me to end up like this on our first month of TTC. :dohh:

It sounds most like a chemical pregnancy to me hun. I don't think it's ectopic or any sort of pregnancy or you (probably) would have had a least one positive test. I experienced what you are describing on several occasions due to a short luteal phase. Sometimes I would get one positive or a few faint positives to confirm my suspicion but sometimes just an extra heavy period and my bbt would stay high much longer than with a normal af. You could always start charting if you can/want as sometimes you get a better idea of whats going on during times like these. If you were pregnant or were pregnant there are patterns that would tip you off.

Good luck and hope you feel okay:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->