feel really thick... could i ask for advice please?

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
Ok... firstly, apologies if this has already been covered but i haven't found it so far!

I'm looking for a bit of advice about cloth nappies. I want to use them and have been using disposables until now as i wanted to get used to having Albert around first. I was going to get mothercare smart nappies as they have disposable bits which would be easier when i'm out. But having seen the pics on here i want nice colourful nappies that look all comfortable and soft!

My questions are:

1. Is there a good brand that have lotsof designs that are fairly simple to use?

2. What are the bits that go inside the nappies? Is it just the outer and liners or is there something else?

3. How many of each bit would you recommend i get?

4. Do you have to wash the outer after every poo?

5. Would you say your wash loads increased dramatically?

6. What do you do when you change the nappy when you're out?

Sorry for all the questions, i just can't get my head round it but can't stand seeing all the disposables in the bin! x

i've no experience with smart nappies but i'm understanding from reviews is they're fab for newborn and small but easily out peed beyond that.

in my siggys there two useful articles which should help you answer some of your questions! :) enjoy!

Not any more littlestar! Not exactly sure why but your links to FAQs have been removed.

I found the links on one of your older posts. Very helpful, thank you! x

that's just mean removing the links - they were really helpful to new members thinking about cloth nappies :(

well i'm not the boss but unless theres some sticky or somewhere they can be posted i ain't gonna keep repeating myself!!!

i've put the links in my profile - they won't appear everywhere then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->