feel so down :(

Mrs_smith

Reaction score
i had such a good feeling about this month im due af tomorrow and this morning i thought maybe we have done it! no cramps no signs at all that af was coming went to the toilet half an hour ago and when i wiped there it was very faint but definately pinkish wee (tmi i know!) i felt like this week i was running down a corridor and the witch was trying to catch me well i guess ive ran into the wall and shes got me.
i just dont feel like its af i usually cramp alot moody etc but nothing im 15dpo and i thought all was goin pretty good was tired all weekend in bed by 8, i just feel now not like a sense of loss but this feeling of utter disappointment. :(

Sorry Hunny I am also due tomorrow , nothing when I wipe but the pink cm is there when checked my cp...Guess we are onto next mnth

yeh i guess so :( i tested on monday and had what i thought was a faint positive but guess it wasnt :(

:hugs: Because it does not feel normal it could just be spotting?

But if it is the witch there is always next month :hug:

They say you can bleed and still be pregnant wait and see if your period is not normal ( lighter) and if so maybe retest

hey dont beat yourself up your test may have been right soemtimes you can still get your period even if you have fallen pregnant so i would wait a couple of days and see what happens hope you get the answers you want soon x

have light cramps now so do u get cramps wen spotting? i think im just grabbing at straws and just need to execpt its that stupid evil witch!!!!

yes u can get cramps whilst spotting the fact that you did get a positive is a good sign just go with it, i know it must be hard waiting hope you get some answers soon. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->