Feel so down

D

Desperado167

3dpo and am so weepy and just don't know wots wrong with me,can't stop crying and wish I cud just be my happy smiley self.sorry for moaning :growlmad:Xxx

:hugs: for you :hugs:

I think we all have days like that sometimes and the best thing I can suggest is don't beat yourself up over it :hugs:

I'm 3dpo as well and yesterday & today I have been very emotional so maybe we're coming out in sympathy with each other :)

Today sounds like one of those days you should spoil yourself with whatever makes me smile and feel relaxed :hugs:

I'm hoping to improve my mood by planting some seeds and potting up some new plants then chilling on the sofa with a dvd followed by a long hot bath before an early night and hoping tomorrow I feel less moody and less ill too.

Take care of yourself and keeping FXed this is your BFP month :dust:

Your post is even making me cry ,cos it's so nice:hugs:,planting seeds sounds amazing,am def gonna give that a go,just found out my two sister in laws are pregnant and am really happy for them but yesterday was a hard day as my last baby died this week last year and my sister in law chose that day to text me her scan pic,non of my family wud remember thou so I can't blame them,just makes me feel so sad and want a baby even more :hugs::hugs: lots of hugs going your way,thanks for being there for me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: for you :hugs:

I think we all have days like that sometimes and the best thing I can suggest is don't beat yourself up over it :hugs:

I'm 3dpo as well and yesterday & today I have been very emotional so maybe we're coming out in sympathy with each other :)

Today sounds like one of those days you should spoil yourself with whatever makes me smile and feel relaxed :hugs:

I'm hoping to improve my mood by planting some seeds and potting up some new plants then chilling on the sofa with a dvd followed by a long hot bath before an early night and hoping tomorrow I feel less moody and less ill too.

Take care of yourself and keeping FXed this is your BFP month :dust:

Aww you poor thing. :hugs: yes can definitely identify with how you're feeling. Wholeheartedly agree with previous poster Macwooly in that you need to pamper yourself in some way. I always find retail therapy to be best: shoes, handbag, skincare, make up a new top or even just a nice bubble bath followed by some nice smelling body lotion. I am famous for buying things, keeping the receipt and then returning it within refund time because I realise that the purchase was a cheer me up one and not something that I desperately needed!

Take care hun xxxx

Awk thanks Ruth,am just a big mess today but am gonna take both your advice and go get washed and go to the garden centre and hit the shops ,dam the credit crunch today::hugs:Feeling blessed I have u guys.:hugs::hugs:Xxxxxx

My retail therapy is on line, garden centres or pound shops :) Not brilliant with crowds so don't go shopping much but it does always cheer me up even if it's a £1 or 2 on seeds or a new plant.

Although DH or my furbabies get most of my retail therapy purchases so I feel less guilty about it :)

Desperado :hugs: for today - can't imagine how it feels so can only send loads and loads of :hugs:

3dpo and am so weepy and just don't know wots wrong with me,can't stop crying and wish I cud just be my happy smiley self.sorry for moaning :growlmad:Xxx

didn't want to read and run
big :hugs: for you.

(i'm ~3dpo too and woke up with cystitis....)

Dear kosh sorry to hear about your cystitis,drink lots of cranberry juice,it helped me,Indigo thanks agan:hugs:macwooly I went to home bargains and bought kids their Easter stuff for their Easter hunt next week,feel in a lot better thanks .:kiss::hugs:Xxxxxxxx

Dear cosh sorry to hear about your cystitis,drink lots of cranberry juice,it helped me,Indigo thanks agan:hugs:macwooly I went to home bargains and bought kids their Easter stuff for their Easter hunt next week,feel in a lot better.:kiss::hugs:Xxxxxxxx

Glad it helped your mood :thumbup: :thumbup:

Desperado: I truly believe that the waiting to O time period is a LOT more stressful than the 2WW. During the 2WW, there is NOTHING we can do except, well, wait. But, while we are waiting to O, there are temps, CM, reading OPKs and monitors, timing the BDs, etc.

I think it's perfectly normal for you to have, basically, a mental crash at 3dpo. You've just been through a highly stressful 2 or 3 week period of your life, so don't be too hard on yourself for letting things get to you.:hugs:

Thanks Shelley that just sums it all up exactly,i:hugs:popcorn and DVDs cumin my way.:kiss:Xxxxx

Dear kosh sorry to hear about your cystitis,drink lots of cranberry juice,it helped me,Indigo thanks agan:hugs:macwooly I went to home bargains and bought kids their Easter stuff for their Easter hunt next week,feel in a lot better thanks .:kiss::hugs:Xxxxxxxx

thanks desp167. that's exactly what i did, luckily i already had some, so drank a whole litre!
glad you're feeling better. :flower:

I was very emotional when I before I got a BFP. I would weep when watching TV shows. That is one of the signs for me when I am preggers..

Hey you can moan all you want on here (not that that was moaning) - if you can't say how you truly feel on here then there is no point having a TTC forum!

I'm about the same DPO as you (still confused when I start counting from), I'm not overly weepy today - just tired and snappy! Also having cramps in my stomach (not my womb) and feeling constipated which is making me feel even more narky!

Spent this morning looking after my brothers kids - love them to bits but please I want one of my own *sigh*

Anyway sending huge :hugs: your way and hope you wake up in the morning feeling a teeny tiny bit better!

I agree with Storm1jet2 if you can't express your feelings on here where can you.

Yesterday I was an emotional nightmare flicking between tears and snapping which was combined with bloating, frequent urination and a headache that I've had since Thursday. Today I'm still a little emotional (less tears but more snapping) still bloated, still got a headache and slightly constipated today (sorry if TMI)

Seems there are a few of us on 3dpo today so sending loads of PMA and :dust: to all

Garnet o hope that is a sign for me too:kiss:Storm that's so nice and it really means a lot:kiss:Macwooly thanks again :kiss:Seems we are all in the same boat hoping and praying we all get a bfp:hugs::hugs:xxxxxxxxxxx

Just wanted so send u a :hugs:, i think 3dpo is about the worst time in the month for me i always seem to get very down and cynical around that point so i totally feel for you. hope you feel better soon and your bfp is just around the corner! :thumbup:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->