Feel so horrible about this!

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hi guys, first off, I am really worried DH may have gender disappointment with baby if it's a girl...He is CONVINCED baby is a boy! I don't think he won't love the baby...I just think he'll have a hard time bonding at first!

And now me...I think I'll have it if baby is a boy, in my head this baby is a girl, and there is no chance that baby is a boy, at all!! I always thought I wanted boys, and I'd be this way if baby was a girl, but I honestly think I'm going to be the other way around. I feel so horrible for even thinking about not loving baby as much as I should, as I really don't think I've bonded with baby as much as I had with my son. We were team yellow with my son too, but I bonded with him no problem in the womb. I don't know about this baby, I'm just not looking forward to the birth as much, as I don't want to be disappointed with the gender!

I hope that made sense, I'm really rambling!

It will all be ok hun, once baby is here youll both be so happy baby is ok and healthy and how cute he she is tge sex will wear off xx

I'm really hoping so...It's probably just the hormones making everything worse than it really is for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->