Feelin human again :)

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
:wohho: im finally starting to feel human again. My house is clean, my washing is up to date, jacob is sleeping more (only gets up twice from 10pm-7am :)) Im getting out and about with him as he is so so so good now. He is still a bit colicy and windy and the odd reflux moment but bar that which i can handle he just likes to sit and smile and play. We've finally got a rountine in place and for the past 2 weeks he does the same thing every day and the exact same time. so i know when he naps etc, and what time we will wake in the night.

Oh another note its my first night out tonight :( not looking forward to it (its a test run as im going manchester on boxing day night) and me mum wants a test run just incase anything goes wrong......doesn't make me feel good lol. Im sure it will be fine but its the 1st time away from me lil boy in nearly 11 weeks!!!!

Anyone else just starting to feel human again??? Or when did everything settle down for you?? :)

XXXX

wow i didnt start to feel human again until sam was about 13wks
am sure everything il b fine wen u leave him
just try not to worry too much n enjoy ur night out

:happydance: yay to u for feeling better

i felt more human arounf the same time as u x

i left jack for the first time yesterday during the day with his nan while i went food shopping. and tomorrow night im going out for the first time since having him almost 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance: i love that human feeling haha, it must of been when he was about 6 months for me as he had bad colic till then allthough now ive gone over to bottle feeding the last couple of weeks as changed my routine but i feel the last few days ive managed to find a good routine for both of us and the last 2 days he only got up 5 times which is better and fed once still :happydance: xxx

YAY your feeling better

I always paniced what was NOT done with Caitlin this time round I'm not going to!

Enjoy your night out you deserve it nothing will go wrong :hugs: its just hard imo doing it that first time but after that its nice to have a small breather x

:yipee:
Sounds great! I remember that 'Oh,look...I'm alive' feeling. :lol:

Don't worry about the night off,I was petrified when I spent my first night without her but it gets much easier and every mama needs some time off! :hugs:

Yay well done you.I'm looking forward to that time but i'm still not human from the last child and she is 2 next month!

Have a lovely evening and a fab night out boxing day.you deserve a break.bet your mum cant wait to have some quality time with the cutie.I'm still trying to get out on my own,again for the last 2/3 years.i will achieve it one day lol.

Have a good time xxxx

fin is 8 weeks and i'm just starting to get that feeling......fantastic!

Have fun, everyone needs a break, its good for the baby too.

well chuffed for you! i was feelin bad cos i still dont feel up to doin mucha nd my house is a tip and stuff, glad its not just me!

Its great isn it! I felt human around 8 weeks an finlay is 15 weeks now an in a great routine we get out most days - i dont care wat anyone says them first six weeks are no fun - not for me anyway!! \enjoy ur night out x

Glad your feeling good hun :hug:

I'm feeling a lot more human than I did for the first couple of months but still not all there :lol: Jay is sleeping much better (usually only awake once during the night) but he still likes a good old cry when he's awake so it's hard to get on top of things!!

xx

haha, jordyn is 5.5months. and i still dont feel normal... I have my days... but being a single mom keeping up on a clean house, a clean self, and me time.... not an easy task, haha

Hi Ema, Glad to hear things are now settling for you.....

Rihanna is so good, just like likle Jacob.

She sleeps from 8.30pm til 8.30am with no waking, bless her!!! the first time she did it (7 weeks) I woke up in a right panic thinking I hadnt heard her or something worse but she is so good.

Mummy hood is fab ay.... remember all out winging in 3rd tri is all so worth it....

I had my first night out when she was 9 weeks and my second last Saturday and I was in a right state - beyond repair.

Enjoy your night out hun and have a fab first xmas with Jacob xx:hug:

have a great night!

i still hav'nt left her, but i am breastfeeding.

i am sure he will be fine with your mum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->