• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling a bit down today :(

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Morning ladies.

Its almost 7am here, have to get ready for work soon! Today I feel kinda down so I thought Id just let them out here.

For some reason, I dnt know what it is, I dont feel like this is my month. My temps are up and down and I dont think this is a good sign.

My 2 good friends on here both got their :bfp: the last few days, and dont get me wrong, I am so happy for them (I almost cried when they told me!!).. I dont wana be left out! I am 7dpo today, and I took a hpt with FMU, obviously it was BFN and I totally expected that, I just got an urge to POAS, so I thought what the heck and did it lol.

Just worrying that Im never gona get a BFP.. does anyone else ever get that? Like you feel its never going to happen to you?

x

I feel like that every month hun...so happy for everyone who gets their BFP but just a teeny bit jealous that I wish it was me too.

Where abouts are you this cycle? I don't know what has happened to my cycle this month - Im usually a 27-29 day gal and Im on day 35 with no sign of AF...tested on Monday and got a BFN so Im determined not to test again til Friday.

We're on our 7th month of trying for #1 and I just want so badly to be pregnant.....

FX for you hun x

I feel like that every month hun...so happy for everyone who gets their BFP but just a teeny bit jealous that I wish it was me too.

Where abouts are you this cycle? I don't know what has happened to my cycle this month - Im usually a 27-29 day gal and Im on day 35 with no sign of AF...tested on Monday and got a BFN so Im determined not to test again til Friday.

We're on our 7th month of trying for #1 and I just want so badly to be pregnant.....

FX for you hun x

Im at 7dpo atm, but seeing ppl around me makes me want it even more, and its the whole having to wait but theres a chance its gona be a BFN, it just makes me wana get my BFP right now!

Hopefully your one of the women whos BFP doesnt show up till a little later, and you will get ur bfp soon! I am probably gona just take an IC test every morning from 2moro with FMU ,just because I feel like POAS lol. Fx'd for you too hun and I hope its your month
xx

I too am feeling really sad af is due tomorrow and I just sense that it is on its way. did test this morning and :bfn:

I have cried so much today and feel so depressed and down today. the want just takes over and its hard to concentrate when you both want this one thing!

I hope you feel happier soon xxx

I too am feeling really sad af is due tomorrow and I just sense that it is on its way. did test this morning and :bfn:

I have cried so much today and feel so depressed and down today. the want just takes over and its hard to concentrate when you both want this one thing!

I hope you feel happier soon xxx

I know what you mean, its like its the only thing you can think about. Thanks hun and I hope AF doesnt show for you!
x

Aww :hugs: Im still here with you Jillian!! Im praying for your BFP!!!! Its destiny that we are bump buddies!!!

Aww :hugs: Im still here with you Jillian!! Im praying for your BFP!!!! Its destiny that we are bump buddies!!!

Yep, It is destiny, so i HAVE to get my BFP now! Thanks hun, your the best.. and your also gona be a MUMMY!!! :D:D:D:D

I never feel like it'll be my month TBH.
I guess everyone must feel like that.
I know some people "just know" when they're pregnant but not one of my friends who has had/is having a baby "knew" iykwim?!
Don't worry, we're all going to get there :)

xOxOx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"