Feeling a little lonely. Christmas testers?

Peanut112

Reaction score
Feeling a bit bummed lately. Seems all my forum friends have had their BFP and now I have no friends here :dohh:

If I can hold off long enough and AF doesn't show up.. I'll be testing on Christmas! Anyone else?

Babydust to you all! :hugs:

I'll be testing that day too! I will be 13dpo. I should ovulate Saturday. I have been using OPKs and temping this cycle. Normally I just temp, but I am determined to make sure we catch the egg.

I see you had a loss this year as well. I'm so sorry about that! I had my 5th loss on July 28th which was my second son's 19th birthday. I had my 3rd loss of my dad's in 2011.

Heya, I'll hang with you Peanut :) my af is due Christmas eve or Christmas day I'm not testing until then though. :)

AF due 21st for me, good luck everyone! Xx

No clue when AF will show for me! I got off the BCP so who knows when or if I ovulated! Its been over a month now. My wait seems infinite.. Maybe next week? The week after?:shrug:

Wishing you all a :bfp: for Christmas!

Temp drop at hopefully 2dpo today for me, hoping it goes back up tomorrow! X

Can I join you ladies?? Testing Dec 22, so pretty close to Christmas! My chart totally flatlined lol

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5f7ec2

Any of you ladies have special plans for how to surprise ur hubs when u find out?? Pretty easy Christmas gift lol ;)

Hi ladies - tagging on here if that's ok. Looks like a few of you have similar charts to mine do will be in good company! FF puts me at 7dpo today. AF due Saturday. Really want my xmas bfp! Gd luck to u all

Hi my AF was meant to be due christmas day but was 3 days late last month. May still test on Christmas if I have encouraging signs

Hi ladies I think I ovulated yesterday so should be 1dpo today. I'll be testing at 10dpo on the 22nd if I can hold off that long, hoping for a bfp for Xmas!!!

Excited for everyone! Sticky babydust to you all! However, I think I'm out. I've had brown discharge/blood now for the past 2 days so I don't really know what's going on now. I'll probably still test Christmas though! What do you ladies think?

Peanut what dpo are you? Could be implantation bleeding xx

Hellooo ill join ya
I am 3dpo today and the oh has insisted I wait until xmas day to test as thats the day af should shown up but I can't guarantee ill last that long I am terrible I want to test today LOL

Yes could be implantation spotting? Let us know if it comes to anything! Had sore boobs today

Could v well be ib that's when I got mine with the last pregnancy I had and it lasted 5 days, v light though, only on wiping xx

I am way too impatient I was testing looooads with my last pregnancy I think it's safe to say I was slightly addicted lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->