Feeling a little lonely. Christmas testers?

I'm addicted too i love to poas!! I'm gonna do it tomorrow. Will pretend not to be disappointed when it's bfn! Promised myself not to buy tests this month but somehow ended up with 10 in the cupboard! Oops

Going by your temps Emma you may get a surprise! Have you got any symptoms! Wishing you luck hunni xxx

Haha its like playing bingo. ..... baby bingo!
So addicted waiting for that lil line

Thanks Oasis - only the sore boobs really. They're not normal for me. This is my first cycle charting so I'm just happy that I have proven I do ovulate. Your chart is looking positive too! Any symptoms? X

Haha its like playing bingo. ..... baby bingo!
So addicted waiting for that lil line

Yes! Then you Squint at it for like 10 mins deciding whether or not it's pure blank before deciding yes, not even a shadow

I am 3 or 4 dpo and I am badly symptom checking lol you'd think I'd remember all this but it all feels new again lol

I love to symptom spot. Every little feeling I get im analysing like crazy. That's y I like this forum as I can share and get advice from lovely ladies like u!

Well..... to be honest if anyone is having their first and wants to ask me anything fire away lol
I suppose I am a bit of a veteran of pregnancy now hahaha

Thanks Oasis - only the sore boobs really. They're not normal for me. This is my first cycle charting so I'm just happy that I have proven I do ovulate. Your chart is looking positive too! Any symptoms? X

The first ever chart I did I got pregnant with my two year old! Hope that's a good omen for you:) my temps are good ATM but nope no symptoms at all right now xx

My eldest daughter is 9 my middle daughter is 4 she will be 5 in January and the baby our lil boy is 19 months. I had my eldest when I was just then 21 her dad left us xmas day so I did it on my own for a while
But we've got a big happy family now and this baby will be the last member and we will be done

Ah thankyouuu :D
My mind is in over drive wondering if I will go from 3 to 4
Or from 3 to 5 hahaha

I would honestly LOVE to have twins, even my OH is in the same boat! :p
I'm symptom spotting as well.. The only thing that is throwing me off is the brown spotting thing going on. Addicted to POAS.. but I promised my OH I'd wait. Darn.

I would honestly LOVE to have twins, even my OH is in the same boat! :p
I'm symptom spotting as well.. The only thing that is throwing me off is the brown spotting thing going on. Addicted to POAS.. but I promised my OH I'd wait. Darn.

Yes I would love twins too! Dh maybe not! I'll take whatever I can get. Ohh bet ur dying to test! Will keep fc for u xx

I would love them but it may be very stressful as it would make it a house of 7 people hahaha
But I am ready for whatever
I don't think it will be twins as I've had 3 children and no twins so far

Hi! I'm trying to hold out on testing until Christmas as well! I just ovulated yesterday (so 1 dpo today) and of course can't get the thougth of being pregnant or not out of my head. I had a miscarriage this past May so really hoping I can get one to stick soon!! It's so hard to not think about it ALL day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->