Feeling a little lonely. Christmas testers?

We should all symptom watch together lol
To be honest.... I am 3dpo and zero symptoms
I was so so tired leading up to ov
Had major cramps on Friday like period pain and stabbing pulling pains I assume was ov
I so need to buy some cheapy tests tomorrow

I'll join you ladies! :)

I am pretty sure I ovulated early this morning (I have cramping when I ovulate, and it was quite painful early this morning). AF is due to show up Christmas day, so that will be 11dpo, but I may wait until the 28, just in case.

**sticky baby dust to all! ** :D

When u ov and get pains does it feel like a pulled muscle pain on one side mixed with af cramps
I've never had it before until Friday
I can't think what else it may be

When u ov and get pains does it feel like a pulled muscle pain on one side mixed with af cramps
I've never had it before until Friday
I can't think what else it may be

It's hard for me to describe really. Sometimes it's a dull pain over one side right where my ovary is at, or it can be sharp. Mine is very similar to period cramps. But don't last as long. Usually for me it's sharp, shooting pains, for a couple hours, and then a few hours later its a dull ache, which that can last a day or two, but not usually. I haven't been tracking long, this is the first time I am actually ttcing, but usually when I notice this pain it's always on my left side. Very rarely I'll notice it on my right. Even when I get period cramps it's my left side usually or lower back pain.

I'm the opposite mine was on the right
It was quite uncomfortable I was shopping and was leaning Iver the trolley thought it was strange but it could be that I'm more aware of my body at the moment

I'm back and forth about when to test. Right now I'm 7/8 dpo. I don't chart or BBT. I'm actually new to all of this but we BD'd the day before and the morning of O. So now I'm just patiently waiting. I started feeling discouraged yesterday and for the most part of today. AF is due the 21st. I only symptom spotted so when and if I'm pg, I'll have a record. Idk today I had a glass of wine and started cramping in my uterus then it started to ache. I think that was the only thing that made me realize I shouldn't count myself out. This would be my very first.

I'm back and forth about when to test. Right now I'm 7/8 dpo. I don't chart or BBT. I'm actually new to all of this but we BD'd the day before and the morning of O. So now I'm just patiently waiting. I started feeling discouraged yesterday and for the most part of today. AF is due the 21st. I only symptom spotted so when and if I'm pg, I'll have a record. Idk today I had a glass of wine and started cramping in my uterus then it started to ache. I think that was the only thing that made me realize I shouldn't count myself out. This would be my very first.

Fx for you! :dust:

I am also new to the whole ttcing. I don't do bbt or take ovulation tests (not yet at least lol). The only charting I've done is when AF came and how long, and it gave me an idea of when ovulation would happen, but I seem to ovulate late (I didn't with my first, but I had the perfect 28 day cycle with him, but my youngest I ovulated late as per my dating scan). We only bd once, early Friday morning, but I'm sure I ovulated early this morning. So I hoping, as sperm can live 3-5 days, but if not, at least I have a better idea.

Fx for you! :dust:

I am also new to the whole ttcing. I don't do bbt or take ovulation tests (not yet at least lol). The only charting I've done is when AF came and how long, and it gave me an idea of when ovulation would happen, but I seem to ovulate late (I didn't with my first, but I had the perfect 28 day cycle with him, but my youngest I ovulated late as per my dating scan). We only bd once, early Friday morning, but I'm sure I ovulated early this morning. So I hoping, as sperm can live 3-5 days, but if not, at least I have a better idea.

It's definitely a possibility! From what I keep reading it really only takes once. Also, this is the first time after O that I realized I was actually ovulating!! I felt completely different the next day. I've really tried to be realistic with myself like note unusual things with other than possibility other than pg. (I just don't want to get my hopes up) Oh and I have a regular 28 day cycle.

I don't get any aches or pains around o - i would like to Though as it would help me know when it happened! actually thought I might be annovulatory untill I started temping. Anyway I had the most vivid bfp dream last night! never had one of those before

AF is due the day before Christmas for me. Fingers crossed for a Christmas miracle! 6 months TTC for us.
Lots of baby dust to all you beautiful ladies xx

Hi, i'm due af on 22nd/23rd dec. really trying not to test early this cycle. this is our 3rd cycle ttc after my 3rd mc in august. hoping to hold out on testing until 22nd but thinking i might test sat 19th because i'm meeting up with some friends for drinks so wud like to know if i should drink or not. i'm deliberately not symptom spotting this month. it was getting a bit crazy and was starting to be obsessive tbh. fingers crossed we get our bfps and babydust to all! xo

Tested this morning at 9dpo - bfn of course!

That doesn't mean your out! I literally tested at midnight which makes me about 8 dpo - BFN. I decided to wait until AF is late. She's due on the 22nd. Or maybe I'll end up getting cheapies to test over the weekend.

Emma your chart looks soooo good. I wouldn't be put off just yet. Good luck

Good luck to everyone else.

I swore I would not test early but I can not wait to POAS I really can't. I'm 5dpo and as soon and my Ics arrive in the post I'm going to pee ALL OVER THEM. hehehehehe. My family have made plans for the 22nd to celebrate my sisters birthday (she's 20) and that always means curry and wine so I will need to test that morning for sure. But honestly as soon as my IC's turn up I will start shadow spotting hehe.

I have taken it really easy this month, no charts, temping, no OPKS, ovulation spotting. Nadda. but my AF due date is Christmas eve which is 9 days away meaning I could be 5dpo today? Who knows.

Boobies are feeling full and achy but that means nothing for me, aching pelvis and random cramping and pains only time and a test will tell eh?

Emma my BFP chart looked like your and I got my bfp faaaaaiiiiiiiint, what would be tomorrow evening for you and then 6 days after my temp dip like that with FMU got a proper but still faint bfp! Good luck!

Today is O day for me so I will be 10 DPO on Christmas Day. I will do my first test on that morning and am hoping for a Christmas BFP! Glad to join this journey with you all!

Emma your chart looks soooo good. I wouldn't be put off just yet. Good luck

Good luck to everyone else.

I swore I would not test early but I can not wait to POAS I really can't. I'm 5dpo and as soon and my Ics arrive in the post I'm going to pee ALL OVER THEM. hehehehehe. My family have made plans for the 22nd to celebrate my sisters birthday (she's 20) and that always means curry and wine so I will need to test that morning for sure. But honestly as soon as my IC's turn up I will start shadow spotting hehe.

I have taken it really easy this month, no charts, temping, no OPKS, ovulation spotting. Nadda. but my AF due date is Christmas eve which is 9 days away meaning I could be 5dpo today? Who knows.

Boobies are feeling full and achy but that means nothing for me, aching pelvis and random cramping and pains only time and a test will tell eh?

Fellow poas addicte! What r we like! I promised I wouldn't but now I have started I won't stop!

I just did a test because I couldn't help myself (self confessed addict lol)
According to my calendar I am 4dpo
And I just got a faint but very noticeable BFP :/ What on earth is happening

I'm not sure cm was right on time give or take a day I had real nag cramps on Friday supposedly ov day we bd every other day so wed/fri & sunday
And then just messing about did one and a faint line I'm only 4dpo according to charts etc it's strange unless I ovulated twice?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->