Feeling achy

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by SpecialGift89, Oct 7, 2008.

1. SpecialGift89

SpecialGift89 Countdown-2 days to go!!!

Hi ya ladies,
    Today I'm feeling seriously achy in the top bits of my legs right under my belly. My bladder is badly squashed and I can't seem to hold any fluids in for more than 5mins without it really hurting and needing to dash to the loo. At my last appointment last Friday the doctor said his head has dropped down further but not engaged yet. Could he be engaging now as there is a major change in discomfort levels? He is measuring big for his stage also so this baby is getting ready to rumble it seems considering I'm suppose to have about 8 weeks to go. Did any one elses baby engage early? x

2. ellasmummy

ellasmummy Well-Known Member

Hi, my LO was 2/5 about 3weeks ago. I have also had all these pains and today was told she is fully engaged. So hopefully your LO is moving in the right direction! x

3. Mervs Mum

Mervs Mum Doula & Mum of 3!

I'm in pain down there and I'm only just starting to engage!! I think its the weight and the softening of the pelvis. x