Feeling alone, need a buddy I'm new to these forums

momma_b

Reaction score
Hi I am a 26yro, my Dh is 31 and we have a beautiful 7 yro daughter.
We are currently TTC our second child and have been for 4 years. I am taking serophene(50mg) right now and am on my 5th cycle, I only have one more month of it left!!
I see all these people who seem to only use it for 1-2 cycles and thats what scares me I am on the 5th and nothing!!
I have so many friends and family with babies and pregnant it's driving me insane.
Has anyone else tryed for this long or taken serophene(clomid) for as long as I have
I am heart broken!! :cry:

I haven't taken Clomid, however I have been trying off and on for over a year and if u would like u can message me and we can chat, u can vent or if u need any help just ask.

I'm 27, dh is 33 we have a 3year old. :flower:

Oh and I too know a gazillion people who are pregnant, just announced pregnancies, or just had their babies.. it really does suck, but I try to stay positive,, who knows maybe they've had the same struggles as us and it was just their time.. <3

Hi momma b, I am currently TTC #2 as well. I had issues with #1 and be happy to share my experience with you.
I was put on clomid after trying for a year, with super normal cycles (28 days). After 2month on 50 dose and being monitored with no result, we tried the more drastic route to speed things up. My husbands semen analysis was lackluster, with motility issues (lazy sperm). My RE suggested we try IUI, if that doesn't work in 3cycles with clomid we'd reevaluate. So the next cycle we did the 50 clomid has 3 great eggs, they caught my lh surge with bloodwork and I went in the next day for IUI. I also did a second IUI the day following that. It didn't work, got my period right on schedule. The next month same dose, same surge detect, went in next day for IUI. I only did the 1 this time cause my sure said by the numbers it was perfect timing.
Guess what, it worked! So my 4th month of clomid I conceived! I not sure I would have without the IUI though.

So now we are on 3rd month of clomid with an IUI (only the 2nd as we skipped a month over the holidays and just BD'd. I am currently 5dpo and hating this tww!
I hope my story helps you. Have you thought of doing something more than just clomid?
Usually if you arent pregnant after 3 months on it with ovulation happening you may have another problem underlying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->