Feeling alone

Fitzjojo94

Reaction score
Okay I'm confused right now.
Two days before my period was due I started to spot brown discharge, then the day of my expected period it stopped. There has been absolutely nothing since.
Not even a speck.
Haven't had any symptoms really. But tracking back to when I was pregnant earlier this year it took a good 3 weeks to get any symptoms what so ever and even then the symptoms were sore boobs and a horrendous water infection.

Some one help?

No need to feel alone. All of us here are not so patiently waiting for a BFP and being in that "Am I pregnant, am I not pregnant" stage can feel isolating, but you're not alone.
How about taking a rest day, put your feet up, get a cup of warm tea, plop in a movie and just relax. If you're stuck at work like me and your breaks just lead you to feeling like this, get up and go for a walk.

I would have that sometimes. I would spot for a few days then it would totally stop for a few more, usually throwing AF off a little. It's usually just your hormones being a little out of balance. It doesn't take much to confuse the body it seems :)

My body has been through a lot this year failed pregnancy and implant :/

I had this - brown spotting then nothing - and got my bfp with my dd last time! Have you done a test?? Good luck! X

I done a test yesterday and it was negative , last time I didn't get any symptoms till about 3 weeks and half , and that's when I tested and got a BFP... Should I wait until then?

Once AF a no show I would test once a week till you either get BFP or your period arrived.

What are your cycles ussually like?

Did you defo O?

Hope one you get BFP ot AF soon I know limbo land is painfull.

All the best

Well where I was on the implant for 4 months at the end I bled non stop but for the last 3 months of it I was regular 28 day cycle and was the same when I had it taken out.
Had the cm making me think I did ovulate but now I'm scared of annovulation :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->