Feeling Awful....

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
I really dnt know whats wrong with me! I feel awful!

Aint felt quite right all day TBH! Was walking before and got a few pains, I know I've been getting pains but these seemed a whole lot worse and were different to the 'other' pains I've been getting! They made me double over & go 'Ahhhh' Had to grab hold of chris as thought my legs were just going to go from underneath me! I have a rly bad head, feel a little sick & a bit dizzy/off balance now & again!
My back is sore but I can't tell if thats because I feel so knackered!? I also have an aching at the top of my bump right across it & underneath it!

Said to Chris about an hour ago about ringing the hosp & he goes 'nah, you'll be wasting their time!' Ummm yeah right.......kinda put me off now tho cos I feel silly calling up & saying I'm basically aching everywhere & generally dnt feel well??

Silly Man!! Grrr!:cry:

Sam phone them, they don't mind thats what they are there for, tell him to shut up!

If your pains are taking your breath away and making you gasp then call hun, it could be onset of labour ... go get checked

xxx

Defo phone the hospital hun, keep us posted on how you are xx

Thats the thing tho......I had maybe 3 or 4 really bad (made me gasp) but nothing the same since! I've had pains but not bad enough to make me gasp? I feel like shite tho!:dohh:

Think I'm gunna grab myself a drink and see how I feel! My tummy feels rock solid apart from right at the top and right down below (nr my lady garden:blush:)

Ohhh, I'm so poo!

xx

SOunds like slow labor or at least the early stages ...

Go get checked out and call them least you will know if your cervix is ready/ your dilated/ nearly ready etc

xxx

Right,

I called them! MW said I could either go in now or I can take some paracetamol and sit for an hour but have also got to monitor lil mans movements! Once I've sat I'm to call them back re the pains & they'll advise!

I said to the MW i'll take some tabs as I dnt want to come in & waste your time! She was like 'don't think your wasting anyones time, if your concerned your concerned!'

She said what I'm desc does sound like onset labour but to take some paracetamol and keep em updated with movements & pain etc!

xxx

Oooh exciting could be pre labour - good luck!

Good Luck hun, could well be early labour.

I spent the whole day on the Sunday, when pg with Alisha feeling generally under the weather/sicky/nausea, didn't eat much 'cos felt off colour, that night waters
broke and 12 hrs later she arrived.

Keep us posted, hun, fingers crossed this is it.

Ok, So after the hour...here's the latest!

The back pain has eased (only ever so) slightly, pain on the top of tummy exactly the same. What I did notice was that my tummy was harder than normal but then it went even harder and at the same time I'm getting what feels like a ring or band around my back......so like someones wrapping an rope or a band around (about 2 inches up from my belly button) and pulling! Hope that makes sense! But then when my tum goes back to the normal hardness the band is loosened!? (Its so hard to explain)

Anyway called the MW back told her this but also told her his kicking is fine! She asked what I wanted to do so I said I'd rather stay at home for now, knowing his kicking is fine! I said I was going to count the hardening but she said there was no point at this stage! So I told her I was going to have a lie down & relax poss try and sleep as I generally don't feel too good anyway! She said that would be the best thing but then she said.........(how scary is this).........We might see you later!!! Eeek!!

Off to bed now so if anything does change/happen will let you know somehow (knowing me tho, will go to bed, fall asleep & wake up feeling great & everything back to norm!)

Night
xx

Ooohh how exciting!!

Any more news this morning? You still about Lil Baby Boo??

Oh that sounds very promising hun xx

I'm still here :cry:

Went to bed last night & was v.uncomfortable but then fell asleep! Woke a few times through the night but nothing too bad! Woke this morning feeling awful again but no hardening of tum.....seems to have gone back to norm! I am getting a lot of pres "down there"....but inside if that makes sense :blush: everytime I move or baby moves I really feel it!
His movements do seem a little diff today but dunno if its just me concentating of every movement too much! Still got sore back tho!!

Anyways should anything else happen I'll let y'all know......I'm the mean time......Back on my ball!

Grrrr!!!

Come on baby!!!!

xx

I would def be shitting myself at this point if I were in your shoes. Its the waiting that would get to me. The waiting and the wondering. Hopefully this is it for you thought and your lil man is going to make his appearance soon. x x keep us posted chick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->