Feeling baby hiccup

ButterCup17

Reaction score
Just curious... How can you tell the difference between the baby kicking and the baby having hiccups? I don't think o ever felt my first have hiccups so I'm not sure how to tell if this one has them ever or not

And also, does anyone else's baby kick like 24/7 all day long?! My ds was this way too, as much as I love feeling her kick, it's almost annoying how frequent it is lol I've timed them, she will kick 10 times in 3 minutes, and there really isn't a break throughout the day lol

I no how you feel about the 24/7 kicking my boy does that to i cant remember my first doing it though, but that was 4 years ago lol. as for the hiccups i dont really no, so ill be interested to hear :) all the best.

My dd had the hiccups at the same time every day. It felt like a constant flutter for about 5-10min with a small space between each hiccup. The kicks always felt a tad more "sharp" if that makes any sense.

Oh man. This is my fourth pregnancy and i would love to say I'm in love with my LO's movements but half the time it looks like an alien is trying to break out of my stomach lol

She has been head down for a while, and at 30 weeks I googled, feeling concerned I hadn't felt hiccups yet. That night, and for the last two weeks, she gets them EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. TMI, but it feels like a rythmic tapping against my pelvis and colon when she is head down. It lasts about 5-10 minutes and drives me crazy. You'll know it when you feel it :)

Hiccups are very rhythmic and much gentler than kicks or punches. You'll feel them in one spot for a good few minutes at a time.

my DD's felt like vibrations and she used to get them the same time each day even after she was born

Hiccups are very rhythmic and they all feel the same pressure unlike kicks where some can be hard and others not so hard. For me when the baby is head down it always feels like someone is flicking my bum from the inside!

Mines been getting hiccups recently. I can only describe the sensation as a pulse like feeling quite rythmic, about 2-3 seconds apart and lasting about 5 minutes. very distinct and different to movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->