Feeling baby move at 12 weeks? (2nd pregnancy)

Sarah1508

Proud Mummy of two ღ
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else has felt slight movement so early on? This is my second pregnancy so I remember the feeling like it was yesterday and know I its not gas or anything :haha: is it even possible this early on? Or could I be further along then I think I am? I know with my first I only felt him move for the first time at about 4 months pregnant so I guess it's inly a month earlier but still? Is it possible or do you's think I have my dates wrong :dohh:

I think it's possible from reading other women's stories, especially on a second pregnancy! I hope I feel movement early too!

ive been feeling my baby move since the beginning of 12 weeks. the doctor told me just this morning at my appointment that baby is moving ALOT and that the feelings im feeling are definitely it. they are the same time of day and they come in intervals of 3 and 4 and sometimes they are on the left othertimes they move to the right. its my first pregnancy and im a petite sized girl and pretty short.

I could have written this post myself. For the last 2 days I've felt movement I know it it for sure, it's 3 or 4 movements at the same time like a little wiggly worm tickling me from the inside. Same as my daughter, though I didn't feel Her till 16 weeks.
I told my midwife today and she was like no hunny it's 16-18 weeks, but if that's what you want to think then that's okay it's your baby.
I left feeling a bit crazy lol but I know what I'm feeling x

Yeah I definetly know what I'm feeling! Actually did a bit of googling and turns out yes it is very possible especially with your second pregnancy! :happydance: ahh I just feel so reassured that everything is going okay now because I had to push my scan back to 13 weeks instead of 12 so I haven't even seen baby yet so it's just nice to know that she/he is doing okay :)

I think it is possible due to knowing what things feel like from previous pregnancies.

With DD1 I felt movement at 13-14 weeks, it was if somebody had a feather jabbing and stroking the tip of it across my lower belly. Nothing was visible to the eye until 17-18 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->