Feeling babys head?

well b4 i go 2 bed il be doin it again 4 a wee while longer n see if does anythin!

iv had 2 false alarms now so im hoping next time it will be the real deal, hopefully when u sign in 2moro theyl be a post sayin 'jacqui's loo technique works im off 2 hos' :rofl

is ur bubs engaged much yet? im still only 3/5th palp so hopin this means hes moved down further since i can feel his head now!

xx

when u sign in 2moro theyl be a post sayin 'jacqui's loo technique works im off 2 hos' :rofl
xx

jac don't text me asking to type that out lol!!!!!:rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was 4/5ths at my app at 36+4. I wonder if he's dropped more. But being my 4th baby he could pop back up:cry: I will deffo be checking once a day now though. I have been bouncing on my ball alot since then and been for mega walk today............woohooooo!

its a bugger huh! this is jus my first so im hoping he stays put!

but we dont hav long to go now! not if this has anythin 2 do with it anyway haha

xx

omg .... i am freeked out i really dont think I could do this .... :blush:

Oh my god! You girls are hilarious. I'd freak out if I felt anything up there! LOL.....

Hahaha I love you girls. Good job on the find jaq.. Ummm ill def be trying this once I get the nerve. I am super curious. I have a huge amount of pressure lately. As if my woohoo is being pushed out. It feels odd plus some of the pain tingles I am getting there. She did say he was head down and I have no clue how much head down he is. I wonder if I will be able to feel his head move some?

Lol, glad I'm not the only one. I'm now 40 + 2 and completely engaged. When my OH last had a poke about up there a couple of days ago he managed to get completely up my cervix and touch the head in the waters. You should have seen his face!!!!

Might try and get him to do me a sweep later! I really don't want to go for my post dates appointment on Tuesday!

Does that mean if you have sex the babys head is getting bashed ?!

:rofl: just shot myself in the foot cos thats exactly what my DH just said! he wont do it now me and my big mouth :hissy: xx

PMSL

I am going to tell my oh this and hope he has the same reaction then ! I have been coming up with some pretty wild exscuses not to do it if anything !! :rofl::rofl:

Lol, glad I'm not the only one. I'm now 40 + 2 and completely engaged. When my OH last had a poke about up there a couple of days ago he managed to get completely up my cervix and touch the head in the waters. You should have seen his face!!!!

Might try and get him to do me a sweep later! I really don't want to go for my post dates appointment on Tuesday!

OMG, My OH is freaked out by the whole fact that I could feel his head and there was a pulse! I dont think he would be game to put his fingers up there now:rofl:

Im not sure what I should be feeling for with my waters though?

Just checked myself and found it too. You'll know if you can feel it!I couldn't find anything a few days ago, it must be cos my cervix has moved forwards is dilated a couple of cms and completely effaced!

I think I'm literally hanging on by a thread tho, been having tonnes of signs and losing plug for weeks and I am overdue by between 2 and 7 days! Just can't seem to get going.

Just checked myself and found it too. You'll know if you can feel it!I couldn't find anything a few days ago, it must be cos my cervix has moved forwards is dilated a couple of cms and completely effaced!

I think I'm literally hanging on by a thread tho, been having tonnes of signs and losing plug for weeks and I am overdue by between 2 and 7 days! Just can't seem to get going.
:hugs: aww hun wont be long now!

Ive had a 'feel' this morning but I cant feel his head now:dohh: He must have popped back up lol.
I just know im gonna have my fingers stuck up my hoo haa from now until he comes!:rofl:

Ive had a 'feel' this morning but I cant feel his head now:dohh: He must have popped back up lol.
I just know im gonna have my fingers stuck up my hoo haa from now until he comes!:rofl:[/QUOTE]

aww iv jus got my lazy butt outta bed n im giggling away :rofl:
i wonder if we go jump up n down on a trampolene(sp) then run 2 the loo n hav a feel if thtl push them further dwn lol

xxx

I just know im gonna have my fingers stuck up my hoo haa from now until he comes!:rofl:

aww iv jus got my lazy butt outta bed n im giggling away :rofl:
i wonder if we go jump up n down on a trampolene(sp) then run 2 the loo n hav a feel if thtl push them further dwn lol

xxx[/quote]

Funny you should say this, we took our dd to an indoor play place yesterday and there was trampolines there.....I thought about it!:rofl:
Im gonna get bouncing on my ball later and then go n see if I can feel it..maybe he only comes down at night!:rofl::muaha:

haha ye maybe there night owls!

well im away 2 get ready n go 2 asda for the weekly shop yeeeeee(not)

watch this il spy a trampolene, hav a wee jump then all ul hear is 'clear up on aile 7' :rofl:

haha ye maybe there night owls!

well im away 2 get ready n go 2 asda for the weekly shop yeeeeee(not)

watch this il spy a trampolene, hav a wee jump then all ul hear is 'clear up on aile 7' :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I found it again..! Im getting a pro now! Theres a knack to it, how you sit on the loo:rofl:

I gently pushed it and he moved his head!!! How weird!!! But sooo lovely :cloud9:

Right I been thinking about this.

*If you can feel his head, means your quite dilated cos cervix is normally closed and starts at 1cm?

*Shouldn't you feel the sac of fluid not his head?

confused hehe

U'd have to be on the loo to do this cos if I felt it move i would poop myself!

Right I been thinking about this.

*If you can feel his head, means your quite dilated cos cervix is normally closed and starts at 1cm?

*Shouldn't you feel the sac of fluid not his head?

confused hehe

hmmm i hope im not dilated, well i do but i dont coz tht wud mean im not feeling labour! but cudnt u feel the head above the cervix n i dunno if the bag of waters wud feel quite as hard as this! god now ur confusin me :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->