Feeling babys head?

xxxjacxxx

My Eggo is Preggo!
Reaction score
Ok, this is probably a weird thread but im wondering if anybody around about due-ish has a feel 'up there':blush: every now and again?
Well I do, usually after a bath so im all nice and clean and up until tonight have not been able to feel anything really, just loads of 'mush' sorry TMI.
So whilst in the bath i kept getting a really bad pressure feeling in my bottom and front lady bits and so sat on the loo and had a feel. I think I felt my cervix as I could feel a soft bobbley bit like the end of your nose but softer and if I moved my fingers slightly towards my back I could feel something very hard with the tips, i moved them around a little and there was quite alot of 'hardness' Is this babys head do you think??

Anybody have any experience of this?

Sounds like babys head ....last time i could feel what ur discribing xxx

Really? Do you not think It could be my bowels full, even though I went this morning....? can u feel ur bowels through the front bit, lol.....OMG how freaky is that it could be his head??

hmmm im off for a gander coz i never thought of sittin on the toilet n doin it am always in sum weird position with legs all over the place lol!

il let u kno if i find anythin worth raving about lol

xxx

holy moley!! i can feel what ur describing! i cant belive i have been goin 4 so long trying to find somethin n all i had 2 do was sit on the loo!!

but i agree that its prob babies head coz if u keep ur finger still for long enough i can feel a pulse!

oh my im excited now lol

xx

:rofl:

I usually do it standing with one leg on the loo but decided to actually sit on the loo this time.......let me know if you find anything!

holy moley!! i can feel what ur describing! i cant belive i have been goin 4 so long trying to find somethin n all i had 2 do was sit on the loo!!

but i agree that its prob babies head coz if u keep ur finger still for long enough i can feel a pulse!

oh my im excited now lol

xx

OMG no way!!!! I pulled my hand away lightening fast I was sooooo scared!!:rofl:
Im too scared to do it again, but this pressure in my bum is madness! he wasnt even that far up, about a fingers length!

*cringe* Nope i just couldnt do it! makes me feel all funny just thinking about it! xx

I used to 'feel my cervix' alot whilst ttc but I must admit im a bit freaked now!

I told OH and he's like 'wow u touched our baby!!!' :cloud9:

yep 1 full finger and i cud feel it (prob tmi info but hey) :rofl:

i wonder how sum ppl are sayin a sweep is sore coz i didnt find tht uncomfortable jus weird feeling but then i prob wasnt doing wat the mws do :rofl:

jees o i feel a little crampy now!

right april mummies get on the loo n have a gander maybe that will get them out! :rofl:

honestly jacqui if u do it again keep still 4 at least 2 secs n ul feel a pulse! i feel tearful now ha

xx

Does that mean if you have sex the babys head is getting bashed ?!

Oh hell, im intrigued now.

Im just having a mug of rlt and then i'll need the loo again so i'll have another rummage n let you know!:rofl:

Does that mean if you have sex the babys head is getting bashed ?!

i dont think so hun coz when ur sittin on the loo ur butt n lady bits are kinda gettin pushed down the way so baby will b pullin dwn aswell, hence bein able 2 feel it! so id say no...i think lol

xxx

How the hell do you guys even manage to reach up that far!!!! lol maybe I just dont know what I am feeling for... everything just seems squishy...

OMG now Im emotional!!!

I just did it again and sort of pushed down whilst sat on the loo:blush: and I kept my two finger tips there and THERE WAS A PULSE!!! I sort of pressed a little and he kicked me!!

Ive touched my bubbas head! wow!:happydance::cloud9:

OMG now Im emotional!!!

I just did it again and sort of pushed down whilst sat on the loo:blush: and I kept my two finger tips there and THERE WAS A PULSE!!! I sort of pressed a little and he kicked me!!

Ive touched my bubbas head! wow!:happydance::cloud9:

yeeeee:happydance::happydance: told ye! iv got a pure gittery feeling now! coz b4 the kicks where like awww at the beginning then they get sore n now uv helped us find something new 2 swoon over! and if it helps bring labour on i will find someway of trackin u down jus so i can squeeze u (gentley i promise)

huh jacqui u cud have invented a new way 2 bring on labour, coz im deff feelin crampy again!:rofl:

xxx

Lol, I dont think i would go recommending doing your own internals lol!

I have walked a fair bit today and hav been getting back ache/cramps/strong bh's for over a week now so im hoping hes on his way down!!!!

I still cant get over the feeling, it was sooo magical:cloud9:

Ill be tracking you down to see if youve gone into labour over night!!

i had to laugh when i read these posts.....but give it 5 weeks and il be on the loo looking for a head aswell hehe x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->