Feeling babys head?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by xxxjacxxx, Apr 10, 2009.

1. xxxjacxxx

xxxjacxxx My Eggo is Preggo!

Ok, this is probably a weird thread but im wondering if anybody around about due-ish has a feel 'up there':blush: every now and again?
    Well I do, usually after a bath so im all nice and clean and up until tonight have not been able to feel anything really, just loads of 'mush' sorry TMI.
    So whilst in the bath i kept getting a really bad pressure feeling in my bottom and front lady bits and so sat on the loo and had a feel. I think I felt my cervix as I could feel a soft bobbley bit like the end of your nose but softer and if I moved my fingers slightly towards my back I could feel something very hard with the tips, i moved them around a little and there was quite alot of 'hardness' Is this babys head do you think??

Anybody have any experience of this?

2. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

Sounds like babys head ....last time i could feel what ur discribing xxx

3. xxxjacxxx

Really? Do you not think It could be my bowels full, even though I went this morning....? can u feel ur bowels through the front bit, lol.....OMG how freaky is that it could be his head??

4. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

hmmm im off for a gander coz i never thought of sittin on the toilet n doin it am always in sum weird position with legs all over the place lol!

il let u kno if i find anythin worth raving about lol

xxx

5. Mummy&bump

holy moley!! i can feel what ur describing! i cant belive i have been goin 4 so long trying to find somethin n all i had 2 do was sit on the loo!!

but i agree that its prob babies head coz if u keep ur finger still for long enough i can feel a pulse!

oh my im excited now lol

xx

6. xxxjacxxx

:rofl:

I usually do it standing with one leg on the loo but decided to actually sit on the loo this time.......let me know if you find anything!

7. xxxjacxxx

OMG no way!!!! I pulled my hand away lightening fast I was sooooo scared!!:rofl:
    Im too scared to do it again, but this pressure in my bum is madness! he wasnt even that far up, about a fingers length!

8. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

*cringe* Nope i just couldnt do it! makes me feel all funny just thinking about it! xx

9. xxxjacxxx

I used to 'feel my cervix' alot whilst ttc but I must admit im a bit freaked now!

I told OH and he's like 'wow u touched our baby!!!' :cloud9:

10. Mummy&bump

yep 1 full finger and i cud feel it (prob tmi info but hey) :rofl:

i wonder how sum ppl are sayin a sweep is sore coz i didnt find tht uncomfortable jus weird feeling but then i prob wasnt doing wat the mws do :rofl:

jees o i feel a little crampy now!

right april mummies get on the loo n have a gander maybe that will get them out! :rofl:

honestly jacqui if u do it again keep still 4 at least 2 secs n ul feel a pulse! i feel tearful now ha

xx

11. mama2b

mama2b Mummy & TTC

Does that mean if you have sex the babys head is getting bashed ?!

12. xxxjacxxx

Oh hell, im intrigued now.

Im just having a mug of rlt and then i'll need the loo again so i'll have another rummage n let you know!:rofl:

13. xxxjacxxx

I dunno but I wont be having none!:rofl:

14. Mummy&bump

i dont think so hun coz when ur sittin on the loo ur butt n lady bits are kinda gettin pushed down the way so baby will b pullin dwn aswell, hence bein able 2 feel it! so id say no...i think lol

xxx

15. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

How the hell do you guys even manage to reach up that far!!!! lol maybe I just dont know what I am feeling for... everything just seems squishy...

16. sarah_george

sarah_george ♥Proud Mummy!♥

:rofl: just shot myself in the foot cos thats exactly what my DH just said! he wont do it now me and my big mouth :hissy: xx

17. xxxjacxxx

OMG now Im emotional!!!

I just did it again and sort of pushed down whilst sat on the loo:blush: and I kept my two finger tips there and THERE WAS A PULSE!!! I sort of pressed a little and he kicked me!!

Ive touched my bubbas head! wow!:happydance::cloud9:

18. Mummy&bump

yeeeee:happydance::happydance: told ye! iv got a pure gittery feeling now! coz b4 the kicks where like awww at the beginning then they get sore n now uv helped us find something new 2 swoon over! and if it helps bring labour on i will find someway of trackin u down jus so i can squeeze u (gentley i promise)

huh jacqui u cud have invented a new way 2 bring on labour, coz im deff feelin crampy again!:rofl:

xxx

19. xxxjacxxx

Lol, I dont think i would go recommending doing your own internals lol!

I have walked a fair bit today and hav been getting back ache/cramps/strong bh's for over a week now so im hoping hes on his way down!!!!

I still cant get over the feeling, it was sooo magical:cloud9:

Ill be tracking you down to see if youve gone into labour over night!!

20. juliespencer9

juliespencer9 Well-Known Member

i had to laugh when i read these posts.....but give it 5 weeks and il be on the loo looking for a head aswell hehe x