Feeling babys head?

Well Ive googled loads on this topic and from what I can figure out is that you can actually feel babys head through the vaginal wall. I cant fathom out what my cervix is supposed to feel like but apparently it feels like a donut with the opening in the middle?????? I have to sort of angle my fingers slightly towards my back to feel the head. Its much too hard to be the waters. Do the waters have a pulse????

agree with ur descripition jacqui!! hmm bodies really are such weird things! but it deff must b thru the wall that ur talkn about coz i deff should not be dilated i know the your 2nd pregnancy onwards ur like 1cm+ but this is my first so i cnt be! who knows!!

ether way im still all fuzzy 4m it! :rofl:

ok i read this and had to have a feel myself! and i felt babys head too! argh! lol!

im 34 wks - but both morgan and chanelle, my other two kids were both born at 37 weeks so its likely that this one may well be born 3 wks early aswell! My official due date is 23rd may x

this seems to be working to help bring ladies into labour.... i am sooo going to try it lol

I tried head feeling, I'm sure I felt his head, got my finger up, tilted it back, and there was something definately hard there, with pulse! xox

Aw im so jealous of you all hehe i'd better wait till im 37 weeks to be trying this although im entrigued to know how they advise you to have sex but by the sounds of things he'd poke the babies head! xx

Last night I took the plunge and poked a finger up there having never done anything like that before in my life lol :blush:
I found my cervix and a bit further back I felt something v hard. Now me being me instantly panicked and I've no idea what on earth is it. Baby is engaging but it felt the wrong shape for a head (would have said if had to say it was a body part it was a little arm :rofl:)

What on earth was it?! No idea if it had a pulse mind you as I got a bit panicked lol :dohh:

I tried head feeling, I'm sure I felt his head, got my finger up, tilted it back, and there was something definately hard there, with pulse! xox

Yep that sounds like it!:happydance:

If you gently push with the tip of your finger you should feel baby move too, or if like mine he gave me a kick!!!:cloud9:

This is obviously working, im so gonna have to do some more head feeling!

This is too funny, I tried poking around up there yesterday before even reading this thread. I've been having crampy pains every few hours for the last couple days so I thought I'd check to see if I could feel anything. As far as I could tell I'm 1-2 cm dialated but couldn't feel anything hard. Will have to try feeling farther back today.

I found the easiest way to do this is in the shower. I squat down with my back against the wall and then you don't have to reach up so far when everythings all opened up IYKWIM.

Aw you guys rock.. Jac you've worked out how to do a sweep at home hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"