Feeling Bad Today

Tatertot

Reaction score
Yesterday, my back hurt all day. Mostly my upper back. All I really wanted was my husband to rub it and make the muscles relax. He did for a little, but not long enough or hard enough. Consequently, I barely slept. Which always make things worse. I weighed myself this morning, which is something that I should stop doing. I haven't gained any weight at all. I feel terrible. I don't have morning sickness or anything, I'm just not hungry and I don't like the foods that I'm supposed to be eating. I'm trying, but sometimes I can't make myself eat enough. I feel like a failure as a mother already. I'm just feeling sorry for myself today, probably because I'm tired and my back still hurts. I'll be okay. I'm tough....sort of.

Hope you are feeling better soon. I feel bad sometimes too, as I am actually losing weight and cant eat hardly anything or much of it anyway....

I feel awful today too, had to stay home. Barely slept a wink all night and felt ridiculously sick all day. DH keeps reminding me it'll all be worth it in the end!!

Hope you feel better soon xxx

yep im sure most of us are with you hun,you hang on in there!i have a twisted pelvis so suffer with back problems anyway,have had really bad ms from about 7 weeks and have lost about 3lbs so far.im struggling,but i know that come 2nd tri,things will ease!

Aww, how far along are you? Its common for lots of women in their first trimester to not gain any weight, a lot of women actually lose weight because of not feeling hungry or not being able to eat. Don't feel like a failure mother, these symptoms are very common. Try to get your husband to massage your back some more today - or pamper yourself and book a professional prenatal massage. Get some rest, you'll feel better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->