• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Feeling bit anxious now :(

emaritska

Reaction score
Hi all, hope everyone's doing ok! I think I'm just having one of those days where I need to vent! Been feeling anxious past few days about likelihood of this baby coming early too, even been having nightmares about it :(
Have yet to see my consultant as only 14weeks, but after all the hassle last time I'm scared if I leak again it will go undetected. Last time a consultant examined me, said "yep there is pooling, def waters etc etc" ...few days later new one scanned me and said based on reasonable fluid levels I couldn't be leaking "but I suppose we will have to follow the other consultants diagnosis" :/ as t happens I continued to leak until delivery at 34weeks......just worried this time the same thing could happen?

Grrrrrrrrrr.....xxx

Not much I can say of comfort since I'm terrified of exactly the same... shall we just cross our fingers, cross our legs and consider shoving corks up there together?!

Same here im so anxious of my waters breaking. They went at 35w with DD which in turn caused the umbilical cord to prolapse.
Im with dizz - lets put corks up there until were fullterm!

Hahaha lol, all for using corks!! Might gaffa tape my legs shut too ;) thanks girls needed to laugh and breathe!

On a positive note - you know it is a risk, and you can stamp your feet and make sure they are watching for the right things. And if you feel they aren't, get a second opinion and a third and a fourth if you think you need it. The one thing my experience taught me was never to just accept what the medical profession is telling you and always trust your own instincts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->