Feeling confused at the end of TWW

crystal443

Reaction score
Hello Ladies:flower:
Just wanted to see who else goes through a range of confusing emotions toward the end of their TWW? I do almost every month:cry: I don't want AF to show because I want my BFP but I want it to show so we can move to the next cycle:shrug: When I get a headache a few days before AF is due I think ok AF is coming..but then I think well could be early preg even though I know every month I get a pre AF headache.:shrug: I dread going to the loo the last few days because I know what's coming and yet I still hold hope it won't come:cry: My DH wants another bub as much maybe even more then me..does anyone else dread telling their other halves its another failure? :nope: I know our option of IVF is there but really..do we need it?? We have made two beautiful kids before, why can't we make one ourselves again? My most confusing thought however is Why? I'm positive I'm not the only one to go through this every month..TTC is rough:wacko:

Sorry you're feeling this way :hugs: I know the feeling though! I got so stressed about the tww last cycle that I think it bought AF on, 3 days early! :(

I'm feeling much more relaxed this cycle, I just hope it stays that way after I Ov! I want to see the 2 lines on my HPT like I've seen on my OPK's!

Good luck & :dust:

Hello Ladies:flower:
Just wanted to see who else goes through a range of confusing emotions toward the end of their TWW? I do almost every month:cry: I don't want AF to show because I want my BFP but I want it to show so we can move to the next cycle:shrug: When I get a headache a few days before AF is due I think ok AF is coming..but then I think well could be early preg even though I know every month I get a pre AF headache.:shrug: I dread going to the loo the last few days because I know what's coming and yet I still hold hope it won't come:cry: My DH wants another bub as much maybe even more then me..does anyone else dread telling their other halves its another failure? :nope: I know our option of IVF is there but really..do we need it?? We have made two beautiful kids before, why can't we make one ourselves again? My most confusing thought however is Why? I'm positive I'm not the only one to go through this every month..TTC is rough:wacko:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

It is tough , don't forget it's also right at the end of the big wait ! It's a merry go round that's for sure , be gentle with yourself . I can certainly relate to the dreading going to he loo feeling :hugs:

Crystal :hugs: I have a roller coaster of emotions during the whole cycle but I hold onto the fact that one day I will get my LO :thumbup:

Be gentle with yourself as stress won't help but it is hard to relax :hugs:

Thanks Ladies:hugs: when DH got home from work yesterday he was giving me a cuddle and I thought I started AF and ran for the bathroom but it was just alot of white runny stuff ( I know TMI) I had a headache day before yesterday that turned into a migraine yesterday and back to a headache today. I've never had a headache this long before, I do have cramps though so I think its going to be a doozy of an AF:nope: But I think we might try soft cups this cycle because I've agreed to have IVF in Sept and I want to give it our best go until then:wacko: No more stressing though..."what's going to be is going to be":hugs:

Hugs.
Yes, my 2ww are the worst. Every month at about 6dpo, I sink into what I call my "pit of despair". I get very depressed because I've realized that I'm PMSing and therefore, that cycle has failed as well.

About 1-2 days prior to starting AF, I suddenly start to get this crazy idea that I might be pregnant. Maybe I was overexaggerating last week. Maybe this (insert symptom here) isn't pms, but really pregnancy. Then. . . I get carried away because I'm so hopeful.
A day later AF comes and I'm crushed, sobbing.

Just wait, my post will be very similar next week!

I can relate to what you are saying. I try to have faith in my bodies ability to have a baby. But, it has failed me before. My first was IUI. I try to tell myself that it's only a matter of time. I have 3 kids, the youngest is only 2.5 years old. Surely my body knows what to do! Hmmm, but it's been 12 cycles of perfectly timed bd, and no baby.
I don't think I should need IVF either, but as each month goes by and I'm not pregnant, I think that it doesn't matter what I think. I KNOW that I'm not pregnant.

*sigh*

I'm right there with you.

This is starting to get to me, too.
Pathetic, i know.....especially since we have not been TTC for that long..:shrug:

I am finding myself googling things like....
'implantation dip 4 dpo'
'Early pregnancy symptoms, headache and hunger'

It's the post O hormones that make things so tough....

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

It is the post O hormones..without a doubt:flower: I don't really talk to anyone about it besides DH because everyone in my family had babies so young like teens and early early twenties:shrug: I'm the first to have had two in my early twenties and now be trying in my mid thirties and no one understands why we want another baby:growlmad: We know a few couples from DH's work that are having issues as well but this is a lonley journey sometimes and I'm so glad there's Baby and Bump and you ladies:hugs:
I usually don't get PMS bad but its hitting this month..mostly just teary and frustrated:cry: Its Friday here so a good reason to drag myself out of this funk and figure out some plans for the weekend:thumbup: Thanks again girls, your the best:hugs:

This is starting to get to me, too.
Pathetic, i know.....especially since we have not been TTC for that long..:shrug:

I am finding myself googling things like....
'implantation dip 4 dpo'
'Early pregnancy symptoms, headache and hunger'

It's the post O hormones that make things so tough....

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Doesn't matter how long you've been trying lovely:winkwink: The TWW is brutal and that doesn't change whether your on cycle 4 or cycle 50 so don't feel pathetic:hugs:

no one understands why we want another baby

this is a lonley journey :

You must have read my mind. I have 3 already, and so few people want more than 2 children. Those few that have large families, didn't have trouble conceiving. I got a lot more support while lttc my first. Now, that support has practically disappeared.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm on my own private island. It's terribly lonely.

We are pleased as punch with the two we do have, however we never planned on only two:cry: its a probably a good thing I'm not a fertile myrtle because I might be the next 19 kids and counting lady:haha: nah I'm kidding but we always thought 4 maybe 5 kids running around. We're now hoping for just 1 more and then go from there. You're definatley not alone and I guess the great thing about 35+ is that alot of ladies are either just starting families or have older kids, teenagers etc. that are kinda starting over again:haha:

Thanks Ladies:hugs: when DH got home from work yesterday he was giving me a cuddle and I thought I started AF and ran for the bathroom but it was just alot of white runny stuff ( I know TMI) I had a headache day before yesterday that turned into a migraine yesterday and back to a headache today. I've never had a headache this long before, I do have cramps though so I think its going to be a doozy of an AF:nope: But I think we might try soft cups this cycle because I've agreed to have IVF in Sept and I want to give it our best go until then:wacko: No more stressing though..."what's going to be is going to be":hugs:

I get hormone related migraines but take Angus Castus (Vitex) for it. I used to take it for my whole cycle and it stopped my hormonal migraines but I read that if TTC you shouldn't take it for the whole cycle so I now only take it from CD1 to ovulation. The first month I had the worst hormonal migraine at ovulation and 48 hours before AF but each month my migraines are decreasing :)

It might be something for you to research to see if will help you :hugs:

I get hormone related migraines but take Angus Castus (Vitex) for it. I used to take it for my whole cycle and it stopped my hormonal migraines but I read that if TTC you shouldn't take it for the whole cycle so I now only take it from CD1 to ovulation. The first month I had the worst hormonal migraine at ovulation and 48 hours before AF but each month my migraines are decreasing :)

It might be something for you to research to see if will help you :hugs:

I have seen Agnus Cactus when I've bought my epo and Maca, I have adocs appointment this coming week so I'll ask then :) Thanks..migraines are brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->