Feeling crap

zoe6660

Reaction score
I’ve felt really rotten this week so far, I’m about 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, I can’t drink nothing apart from water, feeling sick all the time and very drained and crappy, I’ve gone off food too. I can’t remember being like this with my other two. Any tips to help shake the feeling?

Ginger tea or even ginger ale with saltines helped me. I had terrible sickness with my first born and that seemed to help. I used to even suck on ice cubes to help myself hydrated.

No help at all but just wanted to say I'm the same. Have no appetite yet always feel a bit hungry and the feeling sick has been relentless it's all day long this time! Sending hugs x

No help at all but just wanted to say I'm the same. Have no appetite yet always feel a bit hungry and the feeling sick has been relentless it's all day long this time! Sending hugs x
Have you tried ginger chews ?

Have you tried ginger chews ?
I absolutely cannot stand ginger unless it's a ginger biscuit and I've gone right off those too. My appetite is slim to none and all I do fancy is salty snacks not good for the waistline at all!

I absolutely cannot stand ginger unless it's a ginger biscuit and I've gone right off those too. My appetite is slim to none and all I do fancy is salty snacks not good for the waistline at all!
lol preach because all this baby wants is cheese and salty and sweet snacks Just try and stay as hydrated as possible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->