feeling crappy

acv_17

TTC @ 22
Reaction score
WARNING: may be TMI!!!

Last night I started taking metformin again,...along with some vitamins. I took them all not too long after I ate. A little bit later I started getting nausea and an awful headache and at times the nausea would get really bad and then I would burp and it would get better for a bit, lol...

This morning I barely went pee and it all started again. The headache and nausea are there still but today I've also had some diarrhea...

So I'm thinking it's food poisoning, reaction to metformin, or maybe I'm pregnant.

I've taken the metformin before and no side effects... do you think the side effects could start now, only two months later?

My DH takes metformin as he's a diabetic and it really affects his digestive system, unfortunately this means he gets a lot of trapped wind (sorry TMI) and has the same feeling sick/ burping thing!

hiya hun side effects from metofrmin can start at anytime i was on them for bout 2~3 months then it hit me mega bad so i got put onto glucophage which is a slow releasing version of metformin its amazing and ive had no side effects atall h2h xxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->