Feeling disheartened!

BeesBella

Mama of 1 and expecting number 2 in July 2019
Reaction score
We have been TTC #2 for 5 months now. I know that seems like nothing to you strong women who have been trying for years but I fell pregnant with my son on our first month trying.
I am now 5 dpo and getting pinching pain on my left hand pelvic region but I am so worried about getting my hopes up just to be let down again.
My son is 2.5 years old and still breastfeeding so I don't know if that could be why I haven't fallen pregnant yet but I've been doing ovulation tests so I know I've been ovulating.

Anyway. Just needed to vent!

I understand love. I have been TTC for my rainbow baby for almost a year now. Be a year in august. So far nothing, but I am hopeful, because right now, I BD'd the 29th of april, I had 4 days of super light bleeding second week of may then nothing since.

Waiting sucks and even one month feels like agony! The only thing I am wondering though is if you are temping too? LH strips can show a surge even if you do not end up actually ovulating so it is possible it continues to try but it doesn't complete. Good luck hun!

I know how you feel Bella . We didn’t put much effort / thought into trying for DD1. She was conceived after 6 cycles .

DD2 got pregnant straight away I mean it must have been the first time we DTD after coming off BC . We had a early scan with her so they could say when I ovulated and which side .

This time around we are currently on our 4 cycle . Like Hoping said the waiting is what really gets to me then the dissapointment of a BFN then AF starting and having to go through it all again ! It’s emotionally and physically draining at time!

Fingers crossed for you x

Fingers crossed for u! I am currently in go 2 and half years trying for number 2 but I am now under a gyno so hopefully going in the right direction. Xx

I understand, I feel the same. I've been TTC for 10 months now with a few months NTNP before that. It only took a few months mainly NTNP to fall pregnant with my daughter so I'm feeling really disheartened now that nothing is happening! I've had blood tests & just waiting on my hubbys test which is in a few weeks so hopefully we'll know more then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->