Feeling Dizzy

cskme_

Reaction score
For the past couple of days I have noticed when I have been standing at work and focusing on one thing, I will start to get super dizzy. This happened the other day when I was focusing on my mascara in the mirror, yesterday when I was standing, talking to someone as they were sitting in a chair, and today when I was standing talking to someone that was in a chair. My body started to get really hot and I had a loud ringing sound in my ear, I could barely even hear the person that was talking. Has this happened to anyone before? It went away after I sat down. Its just embarrassing because no one knows I'm pregnant and I have to just walk away and go sit down and I don't want to alarm anyone by saying I feel dizzy.

Make sure your drinking plenty... Dehydration causes your blood pressure to drop. And it gets low in pregnancy anyhow

I get dizzy quite a bit... I believe it's because of the anemia, low on iron? Not 100% sure though. They do not seem concerned with it though as they said my heart is now producing 50% more blood.

As for the ringing in your ear, I'm not sure about that but it must be annoying :( I just had an ear infection though and it was similar but not quite that bad. Hope it gets better soon! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->