Feeling down and out

saffiya

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hello ladies. I have had Pcos for years now and I have one son. It took over 5 years to conceive him. Oh and I are now ttcing baby number 2 and don't seem like we are having any success as far as ovulation and also my irregular cycles again. I was wonder are there any women who have Pcos and are ttcing without any treatments and if so what did you do different that month to ovulate or to get your bfp

Hello,
I also have PCOS, have had it for a # of years. I used BC pills to regulate my cycles and then when my DH and I wanted to TTC, I stopped the pills and never got my period. I took a few cycles of provera to get a period and see if that would help regulate things, but it didn't.

I'd use OPKs randomly 'just in case' and I took many HPTs all BFNs. It was so frustrating. I tried the temping as well, but never saw any changes. I tried diet changes, increasing exercise, etc .. nothing seemed to work. I wasn't getting AF and I wasn't ovulating.

I've since completed 3 rounds (well, i'm in my 3rd cycle now) of Clomid and I still haven't ovulated. It's been so frustrating.

So, I know exactly what you're going through. I wasn't able to get anywhere on my own .. so I saw the RE and now we're just hoping for 'our time!'

Good luck and much baby dust your way!!!!! :)

Hello,
I also have PCOS, have had it for a # of years. I used BC pills to regulate my cycles and then when my DH and I wanted to TTC, I stopped the pills and never got my period. I took a few cycles of provera to get a period and see if that would help regulate things, but it didn't.

I'd use OPKs randomly 'just in case' and I took many HPTs all BFNs. It was so frustrating. I tried the temping as well, but never saw any changes. I tried diet changes, increasing exercise, etc .. nothing seemed to work. I wasn't getting AF and I wasn't ovulating.

I've since completed 3 rounds (well, i'm in my 3rd cycle now) of Clomid and I still haven't ovulated. It's been so frustrating.

So, I know exactly what you're going through. I wasn't able to get anywhere on my own .. so I saw the RE and now we're just hoping for 'our time!'

Good luck and much baby dust your way!!!!! :)

I see that your ticker says you ovulated today so congrats to finally ovulating. Yes it's very frustrating as I don't want to be on meds to conceive. I was getting cycles regular in may and June but not this month. I have tried bc also to regulate my cycles but after I am off of it I don't get a change it goes back to being irregular all over again. My husband and I have decided to just ntnp and see what happens. It's hard to do opks and temps when you have irregular cycles. I have lost weight and gained a few pounds back so that can be another reason that my cycle got messed up last month but I am now doing the Pcos diet and hoping that helps with the weight. I to also have been exercising so maybe that will help. Please keep me posted and hope that you get your bfp this cycle

Thanks!

Unfortunately, I was 'supposed' to O on that day, but never got a +. I go in tomorrow for CD 23 blood work to confirm whether I O'd or not, so we'll see!

I took BC for a number of years to regulate my cycle as well (for the PCOS) ... but once I stopped, my cycles were far from regular. It is totally hard to track temps/O with irregular cycles!

I go back to see the RE on the 23rd, so we'll see what they setup next! I soooo wish we could just conceive without assistance, but that isn't going to happen, haha!

Good luck to you as well .. look forward to reading up on your news!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->