Feeling down/ crying / disturbing dreams

Shakeitout

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one going through this. I'm finding sleep really disturbing at the moment. I keep dreaming that baby is my exs and I have to choose between him and my partner. My ex was never a bad break up we just grew apart and part of the reason was me wanting a family and him not. It was over 5 years ago though! Why us this haunting me now!?

On top of this and probably partly due to lack of sleep I'm finding g myself feeling really down and the slightest thing has me in tears.

Just feeling so totally fed up and miserable and I just want to feel happy. :(

don't worry , your not alone!

the sub conscious is an incredible thing.its processing all sorts of things all the time.

I am having the strangest dreams too. Last night i dreamt that the baby only had one eye, and i kept telling the midwife that she wasn't mine (even though i knew she was). I woke up almost in tears i felt so guilty.

I'm feeling a bit down too but i am putting it down to the fact that i now have so much time on my hands, i'm on maternity leave and i'm so used to being active. Not used to sitting around. But everyone keeps telling me to enjoy it while i can. i don't know! I like being busy!!

Try not worry too much. sometimes a big cuddle from OH is all thats needed. nearly there :hugs:

Eugh, I am with you on this!
Having the weirdest dreams (also including ex's!) and if I don't get enough sleep then I'm just an emotional mess all day!

Agreed, you're definitely not alone! I've had lots of bizarre dreams this pregnancy, also involving ex's amongst other bizarre things! It doesn't mean anything, but I know it can be hard to shake those 'guilty' feelings when you wake up.

Can you talk to your partner about feeling a bit low? I have been through phases where I feel really low and can sit and sob my heart out without really knowing why. Think its the hormones and stresses of being pregnant.
Big hug hun :hugs: xx

Three times now I've dreamt that I slept with my partner's friend and that the baby is his. I would never actually do that but I wake up feeling so guilty and horrible! I've also dreamt recently that I had the baby and she was black... My partner didn't believe that I hadn't slept with a black guy (even though in my dream I definitely hadn't and it was some weird genetic thing going on). He left me and refused to have anything to do with the baby. Woke up crying my eyes out!
I think getting emotional is all part and parcel of pregnancy. I have days where there's notng particularly wrong with me but I'll just start crying for no reason.... You're not alone in this!

Thanks all. It's good to know I'm not losing the plot! Thanks k fully feeling quite a bit better today after managing to get a whole 4 hours sleep last night! Yay me! Haha

I am suffering with this too, I absolutely dread going to sleep because I know what is waiting for me in slumber land... A few nights ago I woke because my husband was shaking me awake, apparently I was full on sobbing in my sleep and when I finally woke up my husband looked super worried. I had been dreaming my 2.5yr old was terminally ill and I was holding him as he died... Like wtf?? I don't know why this is happening to me but I really wish it would stop...

Im only in second tri but I also have gory/weird dreams. Like, horrible bloody, Saw movie worthy dreams.

I am also sad and just in a funk. I think its normal, but I tell you I wont miss these stupid dreams! (I had a dream I killed my ex)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->