Feeling down...Is there even anyone out there like me?

amberhaze

Reaction score
New to the site and seeking advice- I am 27 years old and have been TTC with my DH of 7yrs for 4 years now. Finally got a BFP after 3 years of trying(Best day of my life)...lost my sweet miracle at 7 weeks.(worst day of my life) :cry:

This was a year ago and I haven't had a BFP since. I can't go to the Dr. for testing, etc. because my poor hubby lost his job right after the MC. No Insurance.

I am just feeling so down...my periods have always been irregular. (every 2-3 months) and I've tried tracking my symptons (CM, Cervical position, BBT, etc.) and have spent $$ we don't have on OPKits... I would love to have a "buddy" or someone to offer support and/or receive support from...

Has anyone on any of these boards tried PROGESTERONE CREAM???:shrug:

My (well intending, but often abrupt) MIL bought me some (without asking me, etc.) but I am still not sure...I've read up on it and it sounds like it is good for helping balance hormones and specifically for women who have had MCs.

I also have quite a few of the "symptoms" of estrogen dominance (insomnia, depression, mood swings, unexplained weight gain, irregular periods, long cycles, etc.) but am still unsure. Has anyone tried it? What was your experience with it? Were you able to get PG because of it?Were there positive/negative side effects? Help please! LOL :flower:

I am very sorry for you loss;:hugs:

I have not tried the cream, but did not want to R&R. I know you are in a tough position, not having health insurance; can you get any type of assistance so you can get to an OB/GYN to try and get some answers?

I would just be careful about self-diagnosing, you may very well be right, you know your body best, but just because something is sold over the counter does not make it safe for your particular situation.

Best of luck!:flower:

I haven't tried the cream either but I would suggest going to a planned parenthood or something where you might be able to see a professional and be able to pay out of pocket.

Also if you have a doctor you might want to try just calling them on the phone. I know my doctor and her head Nurse will call me back if I have questions and they don't bill me so even if my insurance lapsed they'd help out I would imagine.

Let me know if you ever want to talk. I'm trying pre seed this cycle to see if that helps us.
I had a m/c last year at 9 weeks and an ectopic right after that at 8 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->