feeling down....really thought this would be the month!

suffolksarah

Reaction score
Hi all.
I just feel like writing this down, I am sooooooo depressed today. my oh has gone away for the week, fishing with his friends, i really thought i would have some goods news to tell him when he returned.
Today id 13dpo on my 4th cycle after mc, i only normally get to 11/12 dpo before temps drop, but today my temp was still high (and higher than normal). I said goodbye to OH then got up and tested. but a BFN. I feel soooooo depressed i really thought it was my month. everyone around me is falling pregnant, other months i have been okay, but i somehow felt this was the month! I now cant get a grip, i feel sooooo down, cant stop crying. I am so desperate to be a mum, after nannying other peoples children for the past 12 years, i feel like it should be my turn.
It so depresses me that i want it so much, yet its not happening, when all i have to do is turn on tv and its talking about teenagers getting preg etc.....is it a fact that the more you want it the less likely it is going to happen.......it feels this way!!!!
anyway sorry for the rant, i have no-one to talk to at the moment, and needed to get it off my chest. Thanks xxx

Just wanted to send you a :hugs: and to tell you bthat you are njot alone no matter how much you think you are.
TTCAL is so hard and the emotions are so up and down that you never know when you're going to burst in to tears or cope with situations.

Try and keep positive, I know it can be hard :flower:

XxX

I feel the exact same way today!!

Sending you huge :hugs:

I am so sorry my dear.. I know how hard it is and how disappointing is.. you go through just WAITING and then end up being let down. I'm SO sorry. :hugs:

:hugs: didn't want to read and run. I know how you feel, I hope it's your month soon :hugs:

Hi hun
Saw this post and realised I haven't heard from you in ages. I'm sorry that yesterday was so hard - I totally sympathise and know exactly how you feel. It hurts so much especially as we start to get close to what should have been our due dates.
I've had a really up and down time - some days I'm ok but other times I literally cry on OH when I see a pregnant woman, a new baby, even something in the paper about pregnancy. I guess all I can say to you is that it will happen, hang in there and try to stay strong. Life sucks sometimes but it'll make it all the sweeter when it does happen
xxx

I know that feeling. My ex's partner and him are expecting, along with 2 other friends of mine. The entire world is having babys!
I wondered why I was so mardy over the last few days...... seeing everyone pregnant around me clearly isnt helping x

Hugs to you xxx

I just wanted to say that you aren't alone at all. It is extremely hard when everyone else (even those that don't "want" babies) are pregnant or having them. Me and my husband are TTC out 1st after a MC in November and it's very frustrating. His cousins and brother all have children or are expecting and they are much younger then us (I'm 25, he's 28). It's really depressing when he says things like he's being left behind. Hang in there, that's the best we can do, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->