feeling down

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi i feel like i really need support today bit of a long story (sorry). so have been off the pill a month now and have just had my first real period since stopping the pill anyway I was very sore over the weekend and decided i would go out with friends one last time before we ttc now, anyway we went out and i ended up having to much to drink and getting drunk quicker than usual the night ended in total disaster, i spent sunday being sick all day and couldnt eat a thing. so yesterday and today i just feel so down about it all and feel like if im not responsable how can i ttc also how i acted isnt really looking after my body is it :( and i just think now am i ready for this (after being so fed up waiting to have my period and relieved that it came back to quick after stopping the pill). so with spending all day yesterday being very sick i also felt like can i really do this and how will i cope with the sickness :cry:

hun we all do it!! and vow never to drink again don't worry about it!! and you may not get ms and if you do you will survive
good luck ttc xxx

i dont drink so i cant help on that side, but having hyperemesis gravidarum (very very badmorning sickness) throughout my pregnancy, i can talk about that! :p it's really not so bad. it sucks at first, but you quickly learn what you can eat and drink, when you can do it, how fast you should eat. and when you should stop eating - it just becomes a way of life! and its not so big of a deal :)

also! dont worry about the 'irresponsibility'. we all have our moments! and it comes so naturally as a mother!

you'll do just fine :)

I think im just having a day where im feeling down and feeling scared about ttc i think because we have always said we want a baby but never planned or got this far before i feel like can i do this, i have a major fear of needles and the blood tests always worry me

Hey girl, I've been there, I actually had a bottle of wine last night because I need to get away for awhile, this ttc is making me crazy, but don't be so hard on yourself, lifes a garden girl, dig it. your not prego yet, so enjoy it while you can, no judgement here!!!!!

Everyone has a crazy blow out every now and then! As for the ms, some people don't suffer at all! With a hangover, there is no real light at the end of the tunnel. Whereas ms, you will eventually get a gorgeous baby from xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->