Feeling emotional

Lyrah

Mummy to my beautiful H<3
Reaction score
I just wish af would hurry up. I have been cramping for 2-3 days now and had very sore breasts for the past week. I wish she would just hurry up and show cos I feel far too emotional beyond my control and extremely tearful. Why does she keep playing games with me like this? I don't know where she is. I don't want to cramp and have sore breasts, and then miss a third period for no apparent reason. It's ridiculous.

Sorry for the rant girlies, you must all be getting sick of me moaning by now!:blush:

Of course not! If you can't moan and whine to us (who understand) then who can you whine to?

How are the new antibiotics doing? Is everything else feeling better yet??

Super big :hugs:

Thanks hun.

I'm still not feeling completely right but hopefully will be all better soon. I've got to phone my dr on Monday to see if I still have my kidney infection.

xxxxx:hugs:

Hopefully the doc will have good news! You are waaaay overdue for some!

:hug:

Hope everythings better (infection wise):)

So are you absolutely certain that the random bleeding you've experienced hasn't been your period?

I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks girls. According to when I'm due, I'm 3days late. I'll test tommorow morning just incase as I forgot this morning but I doubt it means anything.

So are you absolutely certain that the random bleeding you've experienced hasn't been your period?

I hope you feel better soon.

Yeap I'm 110% sure that it hasn't been my period. It's odd.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->