Feeling Empty! :( :(

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
A year ago I took a pee test and had two lines, I remember I had wanted this day for so long that when it happened I was in total shock!

OCT 13th 2012
I began bleeding and then following had horrifying cramps
at the ER the nurses kept my spirits high and as they took my blood
and prepped me for my ultrasound.

I remember the nurse looked at my pee test that had taken that morning
(I had to keep taking them everyday to remind myself this was real)

It was a dark two lines, she looks at me and says dont worry hun I'm
sure everything is okay!

As I was being walked to my doctors, a different nurse came in and said
oh you must have had a false positive you weren't pregnant.

I was confused, literally seconds later the doctor comes in and apologizes and says I was pregnant but miscarrying.

He performed the D & C and when I let I was given discharge papers.

On the front page it say diagnoses, Abortion Complete!!?
To this day I think of those horrifying words.

My period was delayed 2 months from Miscarriage and then we began trying again..

Now a year later,:sad2: no baby to be and my heart feels so empty!

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep you're chin up, maybe you'll have a surprise Christmas present!

Thank You! This had been on my mind for days, I went out with my friend last night and so I was too exhausted to remember I had the most off and emotional day today and I realized why. Now I was bawled my eyes out for the third time today, watching baby video's and looking up tips of ttc. I feel empty but I'm still dreaming of those two lines! :)

BIG :hugs: for you honey. I know exactly how you feel, I went through something very similar. It's been nearly five years now and it still hurts so much. I always plan something special for my sweet angel baby on anniversaries, and it helps a lot.

Keep your head up, and stay positive. Soon you'll be seeing two lines again. :winkwink:

If you ever need to talk, I'm just a message away!!! :flower:

oh, babyV, I'm so very sorry that you are having to deal with this. It is so frustrating to see only one line month after month. My hubby and I ttc#2 for a year and a half and I just miscarried this week at 8 week pregnant. I feel like we might be in for a long wait but I do believe we will get there. I hope you still have some hope too! Do you know why you aren't conceiving? If you haven't talked to a fertility doctor yet it seems like it may be time to do that. I'm so sorry for your sad day and your fertility struggle!

I will also say that everyday I am so very grateful to have my little girl (she's 3). I can't imagine how much harder this fertility journey is for people who are ttc #1. I'm sending very fertile thoughts your way :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->