Feeling Empty! :( :(

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive #1' started by babyvaughan, Oct 10, 2013.

1. babyvaughan

babyvaughan <a href="http://lilypie.c

A year ago I took a pee test and had two lines, I remember I had wanted this day for so long that when it happened I was in total shock!

OCT 13th 2012
    I began bleeding and then following had horrifying cramps
    at the ER the nurses kept my spirits high and as they took my blood
    and prepped me for my ultrasound.

I remember the nurse looked at my pee test that had taken that morning
    (I had to keep taking them everyday to remind myself this was real)

It was a dark two lines, she looks at me and says dont worry hun I'm
    sure everything is okay!

As I was being walked to my doctors, a different nurse came in and said
    oh you must have had a false positive you weren't pregnant.

I was confused, literally seconds later the doctor comes in and apologizes and says I was pregnant but miscarrying.

He performed the D & C and when I let I was given discharge papers.

On the front page it say diagnoses, Abortion Complete!!?
    To this day I think of those horrifying words.

My period was delayed 2 months from Miscarriage and then we began trying again..

Now a year later,:sad2: no baby to be and my heart feels so empty!

2. MrsMcCurdy

MrsMcCurdy Future Momma

I'm so sorry for your loss. Keep you're chin up, maybe you'll have a surprise Christmas present!

3. babyvaughan

babyvaughan <a href="http://lilypie.c

Thank You! This had been on my mind for days, I went out with my friend last night and so I was too exhausted to remember I had the most off and emotional day today and I realized why. Now I was bawled my eyes out for the third time today, watching baby video's and looking up tips of ttc. I feel empty but I'm still dreaming of those two lines! :)

4. ToriStory

ToriStory Well-Known Member

BIG :hugs: for you honey. I know exactly how you feel, I went through something very similar. It's been nearly five years now and it still hurts so much. I always plan something special for my sweet angel baby on anniversaries, and it helps a lot.

Keep your head up, and stay positive. Soon you'll be seeing two lines again. :winkwink:

If you ever need to talk, I'm just a message away!!! :flower:

5. slg76

slg76 Well-Known Member

oh, babyV, I'm so very sorry that you are having to deal with this. It is so frustrating to see only one line month after month. My hubby and I ttc#2 for a year and a half and I just miscarried this week at 8 week pregnant. I feel like we might be in for a long wait but I do believe we will get there. I hope you still have some hope too! Do you know why you aren't conceiving? If you haven't talked to a fertility doctor yet it seems like it may be time to do that. I'm so sorry for your sad day and your fertility struggle!

6. slg76

slg76 Well-Known Member

I will also say that everyday I am so very grateful to have my little girl (she's 3). I can't imagine how much harder this fertility journey is for people who are ttc #1. I'm sending very fertile thoughts your way :)