Feeling extra anxious this month

Pink.Rose

Reaction score
This is cycle 13 for us (officially). Early Feb would mark one year for us. I'm hoping cycle 14 won't be necessary!

There has been a lot of uncertainty, wavering hope, etc. My husband took MONTHS to finally do his post reversal sperm analysis. He kept putting it off because he felt weird doing it, so last month I finally bought an at home test called Yo. It actually takes video of the sperm and stuff, it's kind of neat to see! But for several months, I didn't even know if it was possible for us to conceive at all, which was extremely frustrating especially after months of negative tests. Now we know that he is producing sperm again, but does have a low count..

For some reason, I'm just feeling extra anxious this month. I'm not sure if it's because I'm getting my hopes up again? maybe coming back here has me feeling extra hopeful, I don't know..

We actually DTD every day this time around from the start of my fertile window to the day after ovulation. I know every day isn't advised, and we didn't plan it that way, it just happened, but since every other day wasn't working, maybe this will work better for us.

I'm only 3 days past ovulation I believe (got my solid smiley on Tuesday and felt what I believe was ovulation pains the next day (so Wednesday), which is typical for me). We are taking a long weekend trip next week that involves a zip line and a hot tub.. I'm so anxious because it's going to be very early for testing, so even if it comes back negative I'll still be worrying that I may be doing something I shouldn't. It's already paid for though and non refundable, so unless I know for sure, I will just have to hope it will be ok either way.

I'm sorry, I know this post is a little all over the place.. I just really don't want to be disappointed yet again.. this wait is so hard and gets worse every passing month! I take comfort in knowing that I am not alone though. I know many have it harder yet, I'm not sure how you all do it!

Sending baby dust and well wishes to everyone, I sincerely hope it's our month!

Thanks. I'm definitely at a point where I need to stay busy and distracted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->