feeling faint ? :(

suspectpink

Reaction score
I've never experienced feeling faint or giddy in my previous pregnancies but a couple of hours ago I was at a friends and the room started spinning 😷 I was stood up and made my excuses to leave .... I got home and my husband said I was white .... I've just eaten and drinking sugary tea and feel a bit better ! Has anyone experienced this ? I'm wondering if it's the start of sickness? I'm a bit crampy too xxxxx

I've never experienced feeling faint or giddy in my previous pregnancies but a couple of hours ago I was at a friends and the room started spinning 😷 I was stood up and made my excuses to leave .... I got home and my husband said I was white .... I've just eaten and drinking sugary tea and feel a bit better ! Has anyone experienced this ? I'm wondering if it's the start of sickness? I'm a bit crampy too xxxxx

yep, i'm already getting lightheaded. i wouldn't call it dizzy, just lightheaded if i get up quick, etc. i got it with my previous pregnancy and i'm not sure why.

It could be the start of sickness, or it could simply be that you were dehydrated. When you're pregnant, especially in the early weeks, you can dehydrate really quickly. My doctor told me to drink at least half a cup of liquid every hour.

I get lightheaded easily normally but it's been even more noticeable since I've been pregnant. I make sure to always have a bottle of Gatorade (I like the orange ones) with me when I go out because I find sipping on that will help. Also if you can find somewhere to lie down and put your legs up, the increased circulation to your head will help too in my experience. I've heard sitting down and putting your head between your knees works too but it doesn't really work for me - might for you though!

I'm lightheaded and dizzy all the time, especially if i stand for too long or if I'm having a really bad day nausea wise. my vision even goes a little wonky, not blurry or fuzzy but things just don't look right, and ill see spots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->