Feeling frustrated ttc

Momof42015

Reaction score
Hi I am a 33 y/o f , my husband is 37. We have been trying for over a year. We have had all testing done on me and him. Everything came back normal for us. Still after 13 mo this nothing. We have even went so far as to try everyday, every other day and all of the tips( even if some are myths we tried anyway) . I'm getting frustrated, I've tried the "relax take a vacation it will happen" still nothing. Has this happened to anybody and any advice?

He has had a complete seamen analysis and count, I have had my 3 days checked as well as my 21 day progesterone, regular blood work, ultrasound on tubes and uterus, pap , urine test and hormone check.:shrug:

have you been charting? Are you taking your temperature? How long are your cycles?

Yes I have been charting , and every month it all looks great , but still bfn every time. My cycles are every 28 days , varying from 7-10 days always ovulating on day 19/20.

If you ovulate on day 19/20 but have 28 day cycles then your LP is a bit short. Ideally you want at least 10 days but 14 is usually the norm. Are you able to show me your charts? Sometimes a second set of eyes helps.

I will upload them in the morning as they are on my laptop , thank you .

I think I may have misread the chart , thought it was day 21 but looks sooner. Either way I had all bases covered, or so I thought

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 14
If I had to choose a day I would say it was cd 15/16. but my interpretation of this is that you haven't ovulated as there is no sustained shift. FF obviously doesn't think so either or it would have given you cross hairs or a line.

The next thing I would suggest to add in, if you are aren't already, is opk's. This may help. If all of your charts are simliar to this then I would say you aren't ovulating.

You said you get your 21 day progesterone checked. Can you tell me what those numbers are? This is something I would recommend to people starting out because the progesterone should say if you are ovulating or not. If it is saying you are ovulating then I'm not sure what is going on with your temerpatures.

I agree your chart doesn't look as though you have ovulated yet! And it sounds as though you have a short lp. Do you check your cm? Do you get ewcm?

To me your chart looks like you haven't ovulated and ff doesn't think so either. There isn't a temp shift to support ovulation. I would consider going to the docs Wth your chart info... If you aren't ovulating every cycle it'll take a long time without help.

Thank you everyone, I had my levels checked again , she said it showed I was ovulating. I have an appointment to get the numbers tomorrow. I do check everything with myself and all is how it should be , I had the we ewcm this mth but only for 2 days. We have dtd every day that af was not here , most days twice- only because we wanted to, not because we had to. Hopefully I get more answers tomorrow. My charts were similar to this with my other pregnancies too in 2001,2007,2008,and 2011. I kind of feel I am being punished for being "greedy" for wanting another child so badly. :cry:

Fx you get answers. I am curious as to what is going on too. And you are not greedy. I would have a big family too if I could.

Dr says I 100% ovulated . My 21 day check was at 24 . She said the only thing out of place on blood work was the size of red blood cells , slightly above average. She says that has no bearing on ttc. Af never showed today but the pt was negative. This is so frustrating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->